The North Babylon School District is seeking a dynamic 21st Century leader looking to be a part of a collaborative, forward-thinking, strategic team to support the district in the areas of budgeting, financial management, capital planning, business and facilities operations by supporting the vision, mission and core beliefs of the school district. The successful candidate should have a proven record of success as a system-wide leader, possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful Candidate will have:
• The ability to supervise District Business Office, Facilities, Transportation and Food Service personnel
• Proven success in the development and implementation of fiscal planning, purchasing, payroll, competitive bidding, employee benefits, transportation and operation of the food service program
• Knowledge of bond implementation
• Keen organization ...
The Freeport Public Schools is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as the Assistant Superintendent for Business and as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team for the District. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success as a system-wide, collaborative leader, with extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of: Budgeting, Financial Management, Capital Planning, School Safety/Security, School Nutrition Program, Informational Technology, Transportation and Facilities.
The anticipated start date for the position will be on July 15, 2020 or sooner.
• Candidate must possess valid NYS SDA or SBA/SDBL certificate
• Master's degree with major concentration in school business administration required; doctorate preferred
• Minimum of five years experience as a chief or assistant school business administrator preferred
• Proven record of success in all phases of NYS school finance and business operations
• Strong ...
Secondary Business teacher vacancy beginning September 1, 2020.
Position to include college level accounting assignments.
Preferred business background, CPA highly desirable.
A Farmingdale Teacher demonstrates a commitment to students as intelligent consumers of content by fostering learning opportunities that support students as self-reflective regulators of their learning, providing meaningful and purposeful feedback, and addressing social emotional learning. Candidates must be committed to their own continuous growth in professional knowledge and pedagogy and possess a willingness to collaborate with parents, teachers, students and administrators to maximize learning for all.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• An understanding of his/her responsibility to challenge and support all learners
• Success in helping diverse groups of students to achieve at high levels
• Philosophical and practical understanding of teaching to students who reflect ...
The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Claims/Accounts Payable Auditor.
The position requires a unique candidate who has both a legal and a financial background.
• Reviewing and approving claims for payment
• Ensuring that claims include all required signatures and other supporting documentation, as necessary
• Becoming familiar with New York State Prevailing Wage Law and ensuring vendor compliance with certified payroll submittals
• Ensuring that the Town’s procurement and payment policy is complied with
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• New York State Licensed attorney with a financial background
• Experience drafting, reviewing, analyzing and executing the terms of contracts
• Experience with and Knowledge of municipal law a plus
• Financial or auditing background is a plus
• Position involves daily communication with departments and personnel ...
An effective controller/assistant controller has good knowledge of accounting principles. Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain…
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required. Forensic accounting experience a plus. A valid CPA CMA or other related accounting designation (Preferred).
Assists the Accounting Manager in all aspects of cash management and general accounting functions, including year-end closing, and audit preparation.
An established certified public accounting firm in Woodbury is hiring an experienced accountant. Position will be part time to start, with extended hours during…
Proficient knowledge of accounting software systems. The Controller will oversee and supervise all aspects of the accounting and finance function at Nassau.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, operations management or related field. Process Sensing Technologies is a global leader and manufacturer of industrial…
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or similar field required. Familiarity with accounting software, along with knowledge of databases and…
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. Strong understanding and experience with cost accounting. Administer budgeting and forecasting processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required. 5+ years’ experience in accounting with controller experience. Advanced degree or certifications preferred.
BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad…
Financial Accounting Responsibilities including but not limited to: Collaborate with, develop and support accounting personnel development.
Institutes sound accounting procedures, investment policies, and financial controls. Executive Director – Huntington, New York *.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and four (4) years of accounting experience including two (2) in a supervisory capacity.
Process calculations & report injuries for Workers Comp reporting log & accounting/ payments. Empire Automotive Group is looking for an experienced HR…
An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent directly-related work experience.