Note: You are only seeing Rochester accounting jobs posted within the last 7 days. Click here to see all Rochester accounting jobs.
We have immediate opportunities for Tax Specialists (Senior/Supervisor level) in our Rochester, NY office.
Our Tax Department provides comprehensive tax services and specialized expertise to businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates, non-profit and public entities. Our services include compliance (preparation), planning and consulting. The Tax Department serves clients in all fields, with particular emphasis in manufacturing, distribution, construction, and retail.
As a Tax Specialist, you will be called upon to deliver professional services to clients, including consulting, tax planning, compliance, and research. You will be part of our team, and assist in developing high level relationships with clients, prospects, and referral sources, as you perform detailed tasks on engagements while delegating to and supervising others.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
• Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities
• Preparation and review of ...
Candidates looking for work in the Service industry will be interested in Robert Half Finance's Internal Auditor role. Robert Half Finance is seeking experienced candidates with strong communication skills. This Internal Auditor role is a strong match for those who have the ability to balance multiple responsibilities. The Internal Auditor opportunity is a full-time role that is located in Rochester, New York.
• Determine top risks and integrity controls by planning and recording processes
• Perform follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
• Take on special research and projects as needed
• Produce precise audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
• Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
• Help manage a range of third-party compliance assessments and audits
• Efficiently relay project status to ...
We're looking for a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working as part of a team. Financial Analyst candidates will be interested in this opportunity through Robert Half Finance to join a thriving company, if they are skilled. As the Financial Analyst, your responsibilities with consist of performing financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Other important responsibilities will consist of advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. If the idea of interacting with team members as a crucial business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management excites you, contact Robert Half Finance today. The Financial Analyst role is a full-time employment opportunity in the Rochester, New York.
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. Must have experience with QuickBooks. This position will work closely with the Finance Director, managing accounts payable and receivable.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Bring the books to the trial balance stage
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along ...
Under general supervision, assists the Guardianship team with accounting and administrative functions, and client services. Effectively supports ongoing and collaborative communication amongst all program staff, and is responsible for ensuring a trauma informed care environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing administrative and accounting assistance to the Adult Protective/Guardianship program.
- Daily mail processing
- General daily filing
- Actively maintain/purges case records- lead staff for this task
- Obtain copy of award letters, or provide landlord statements and cash flow statements as requested
- Scan documents into appropriate folders
- Monitor client’s weekly wages and reports to Social Security
- Assist with annual tax preparations
- Completion of various program and data entry projects as directed by supervisor
- Assists with preparing Medicaid/SNAP/RHA recertifications
- Delivers/obtain documents by deadline to County Clerk/DHS ...
At least 3 years' experience in accounting or bookkeeping position. The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles. Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and…
3+ years of experience in an accounting role and a 4 year degree in accounting is required. We are also more than just a regional accounting firm;
Maintaining project status in accounting system and on server. Coding field hours into accounting system to correct projects. $2M in revenue a month).
3+ years of experience in an accounting role and a 4 year degree in accounting is required. Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of accounting for…
BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field. In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws, and best practices.
Provide support for Accounting, Human Resources and Compliance Departments. We are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to play an…
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, and 1 year of professional accounting experience; Prepares a variety of routine financial statements and accounting reports for…
We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales. Paid training, company car, home office, medical, dental,…
Performs advanced accounting work with responsibility in one or more areas of the SON and University's accounting systems including financial reporting,…
3-5+ years of experience in an accounting role and a 2-4 year degree in accounting is required. Responsible for the accounting tasks of multiple construction…
Execute and improve inventory accounting. Execute and improve cost accounting. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other field.
Implementing finance and accounting policies and procedures. A CPA and/or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Management preferred. A minimum of a BS;
Associate’s degree in Business Administration and 2 years of hospital patient accounting or consumer collections experience; All applicants must apply online.
Bachelor's degree in a business related curriculum and a minimum of 3 years' experience in commercial or consumer credit, lending, residential mortgage, finance…