In need of an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing into their new location and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will be processing full-cycle AP, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile ...
A well respected, growing service organization is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
• Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
• Code ...
Accountemps is looking for an experienced Medical Billing Specialist for a client in the Rochester, NY area. As a Medical Billing Specialist you will be responsible for working on denied claims from insurance companies as well as Medicare/Medicaid claims. This individual will also be following up on submitted claims that have had no response.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of medical billing experience coupled with proficiency with Medicare/Medicaid and third-party insurance billing. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
Tracks employee hours by accounting codes, prepares monthly budget estimates, salary and benefit reports, and spreadsheets. How You Will Be Evaluated.
GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards, emphasizing some understanding - for the respective industry - of business and…
Classroom experience in the accounting field. Attending college with the intent of obtaining an Accounting degree. No Travel is required for this position.