If you're a proven Bookkeeper and capable of working on a team, Accountemps has the position for you. If you're proficient with A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting, then this part-time Bookkeeper role may be a great fit for you.
• Appease accounts by balancing entries
• Oversee and manage general ledger
• Review payments received and record deposits
• Produce financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Support accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Preside over an efficient system to track financial transactions and define policies and procedures for bookkeeping
• Look after archived records by categorizing documents
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
• Experience using accounting software
• Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping
• Knowledge of QuickBooks
A local company is looking for a temporary to hire medical front desk individual to join their team. In this role, this individual will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors, handling incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and other tasks assigned. Attention to detail is highly important.
Looking for a great medical scheduling opportunity? Have experience handling confidential paperwork, scheduling appointments, and checking patients in and out of the office? If you are looking for a medical front desk role please apply.
LEGAL ASSISTANCE OF WESTERN NEW YORK INC. ® (LawNY ®) POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: AMERICORPS LEGAL ASSISTANT
ACCESS TO JUSTICE PROJECT
The Access to Justice Project is a partnership between LawNY ® and AmeriCorps, America’s most preeminent volunteer service program, which seeks to address the legal needs of the poor by expanding the level of legal assistance available and helping low-income clients to access the legal system in order to achieve economic benefits, decent housing, health care and other critical basic needs. In addition, members work to recruit and support community volunteers and enhance efforts at collaboration with local human services agencies.
AmeriCorps members provide intake and screening services for income-eligible persons seeking legal assistance with civil law problems and outreach to underserved populations. They are offered the opportunity for direct, substantive legal experience, excellent training and a chance to make a critical difference ...
Accountemps has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk opportunity in a stimulating work environment with a team of highly skilled professionals. The candidate in this position will be reporting to the Accounting Manager while attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. The candidate will mainly focus on matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Are you looking for a position that offers quick career growth? Contact us today to find out how you can scale the career leader on a flourishing team. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the Tonawanda, New York area and will be a temporary position.
• Full cycle Accounts Payable
• Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
• Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating ...
ONC BOCES invites you to join our team of dedicated educators and professionals!
Position: Administrative Assistant – Full-time, 12-month, non-unit, competitive civil service position.
Location: Special Education Department at OAOC in Milford.
Responsibilities & Qualifications: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing various confidential administrative and office support to the Director of Special Education Services. Candidates must have the ability to handle administrative tasks independently and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Civil Service Job Description
Distinguishing Features of the Class
This is an important administrative position, the primary purpose of which is to free the time of the department head for planning and policy-making and for attention to duties requiring technical knowledge. Work is performed in accordance with policies and objectives outlined by the executive, permitting the employee wide ...
The New York County District Attorney’s Office (DANY) has multiple openings for Discovery Analysts in its Litigation Support Unit (LSU). LSU helps DANY keep up with the pace of change occurring in discovery and related technology. LSU plays a crucial role in managing the growing volume of digital evidence coming to DANY. LSU has principal responsibility for: providing expert courtroom testimony, processing digital evidence, reviewing digital evidence for privilege (via the Privilege Review Unit), assisting case teams in their response to discovery requests, and managing body worn camera videos. In this position, the Discovery Analyst serves as a centralized resource for the tracking of electronic evidence and will work directly with other members of the LSU team, including Assistant District Attorneys (ADAs) to execute tasks related to data tracking and production of discovery materials.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with lead ...
The Town of North Hempstead is looking for an experienced staff person to contribute in the Supervisor’s Office. The Supervisor’s office at the Town of North Hempstead works together with other Departments to assure the prosperity of the Town of North Hempstead. The individual should be highly intelligent, motivated, energetic, and dedicated. They should be able to follow direction, practice discretion, and have an understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically outlook).
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Executive/Administrative support role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Be Resilient and resourceful - must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Be Personable, articulate and professional in presentation
• Superior ...
Accountemps is looking for a bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style in the Buffalo area. This Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
Requirements for this position are:
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 1+ years of Bookkeeping experience
• Experience using accounting software
The New York County District Attorney’s Office (DANY) has openings for paralegals throughout its Trial and Investigation Divisions. Paralegals provide a full-range of support to the Assistant District Attorneys (ADAs) in the prosecution of crime in Manhattan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist ADAs in all aspects of investigations and trials.
- Communicate effectively with all staff, both orally and in writing.
- Compile and analyze case documents for hearings and trials.
- Coordinate case schedules with courts, law enforcement officials, witnesses, and defense attorneys.
- Draft correspondence and legal documents.
- Assist ADAs in the redaction and preparation of documents for e-discovery.
- Assist ADAs with proofreading, cite checking, and locating files and documents.
- Prepare court calendars.
- Testify before the Grand Jury, at trial and other judicial proceedings.
- Perform related administrative and clerical tasks.
Accountemps has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. Attending to the general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department, this role works closely with and reports to the Accounting Manager. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are integral functions for this position. Join a fast-growing team in this exciting job opportunity that offers career growth. Located in Rochester, New York, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening.
• Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
• Help with internal and external audits as required
• Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
• Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
• Execute daily processes and ...
Our growing client seeks an Medical Billing Supervisor/Revenue Cycle Supervisor. The Revenue Cycle Supervisor will manage the day to day Billing, collections and A/R for the organizations. The Supervisor will also prepare financial reports for senior management and assist with budgeting and forecasting.
City healthcare organizations seeks a Medical Billing Supervisor/Revenue Cycle Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree in Business administration or Healthcare Administration. Must have five years of related experience.
Medicaid Billing, Medical Insurance Billing, Patient Billing, HealthCare Revenue Cycle, Revenue Cycle Processes
OfficeTeam is looking for a qualified Medical Secretary/Receptionist for a company located in the downtown area. This position is responsible for the efficient and timely coordination of the ordered patient services for a specific department. Selected duties associated with patient care documentation are integral responsibilities, as well as communication with patients. Medical transcription experience is required to apply. Qualifications include completion of an approved program of study in medical secretarial science, or equivalent work experience.
1+ years experience as a medical secretary is needed. Medical transcription experience is a must to be considered for this position. Ability to work with many types of individuals and multitasking skills are needed for this opportunity.
We are looking for a Wellness Assistant to run our front office operations. This would include administrative duties, phone and face-to-face communications with…
Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience. Allocate tasks and assignments to two part time receptionist support and monitor performance.
Make invoices, proposal, file the documents, etc. Open invoices and past due invoices. Fast paced and multi task environment.
Integrative medical office seeks full time front-desk administrator; Whom has a professional behavior, personable, positive attitude, good communicator, team…
Provides general clerical and administrative support to other departments (accounting, marketing, human resources, IT, office administration, executive,…
Data Entry Specialist & Administrative Assistant for e-learning software company!*. Perform data entry tasks in real time at schools.
Our QAs perform clerical work, food service, and simple audio/visual equipment monitoring. New York Consumer Center is looking for an individual to join our…
Entitlements Clerical Assistant to Entitlements and Consumer Escrow Accounting Coordinators provides administrative support for the Entitlements Department.