Accountemps is seeking an individual to fill the role of an Accounting Clerk for an esteemed organization in the construction/contractor industry. The Accounting Clerk will chiefly be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This energetic work environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity. This is a temporary-to-full-time employment based in the Buffalo, New York area.
What you get to do every day
• Post financial figures to journals and ledgers
• Collaborate with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, process daily invoices/credit, and help with collection of past due balance
• Standard accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Work with Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing ...
If you're interested in developing your career with a promising Robert Half Finance company, join a fast-growing team as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk via Robert Half Finance. You will succeed in this position if you have the ability to to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, , update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Amherst, New York area and is a full-time employment. Begin advancing your career with this exciting opportunity.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for overseeing accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable, invoice verification and posting payment to vendors by performing three watch match. Accounts Payable specialist will lead this process in the department, Verifying vendor accounts and reconciling monthly statements, handling vendor discrepancies including communication with vendors.
Must have experience working in a corporate ...
POSITION: Account Clerk/Typist
EFFECTIVE: February 3, 2020
LOCATION: Ballard Road Conference Center, Wilton
Must meet Washington County Civil Service requirements:
• Completion of one year (30 semester hours) of study in a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university; OR
• Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma and one (1) year of experience maintaining financial accounts and records.
• Associates Degree in Accounting or related financial major.
• Paid experience handling budgeting, purchasing, and inventory management.
Note: This is a competitive civil service title, which an exam will be required. The exam has been announced and all applications to take the exam must be received by Washington County Civil Service must be received by January 24, 2020.
SALARY: As per SABEA SRP Contract.
In addition to the application on OLAS, please attach ...
The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
Schodack Central School District (Maple Hill) is searching for a part-time Account Clerk Typist Capital District Region (www.schodack.k12.ny.us)
15 hours per week
• The payroll department has a part-time position available. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, processing payrolls (bi-weekly and supplemental payrolls, as needed), entering hours and days to timesheets in the payroll system, updating changes to payroll deductions, retirement information, direct deposit information, and salary changes. Responsibilities also include processing direct deposits and ACH transactions, processing Federal and NYS tax payments, remitting deductions to agencies for dues, retirement and garnishments as well as correspondence with employees as needed.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and bookkeeping/accounting background preferred. Payroll experience helpful but not necessary.
• Must be familiar with e-mail and the internet, basic computer applications and software ...
Long standing company in Buffalo seeking a Part Time Bookkeeper / Office Assistant. Hours can be flexible but require working Monday , total work week will consist of 18-24 hours total per week.
The Bookkeeper / Office Assistant will be responsible for assisting the General Manager with all clerical accounting duties including Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, billings utilizing Quickbooks. Bookkeeper / Office Assistant will also assist with Administrative tasks as needed including assisting with general HR related paperwork.
Candidates should have strong experience working in Quickbooks, Experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel, Have at least 3+ years recent experience working as a Bookkeeper, Excellent and professional communication and have a team oriented positive attitude.
Long term health care organization looking for a qualified full time Business Office Manager
Requirements: Associate college degree or a minimum of 2 years experience in addition to a combination of continued education, and/or related work experience. Demonstrated ability in management, leadership and communication. Solid understanding of insurance coordination of benefits.
Responsible to manage the office and supervise staff, maintain census, cash receipt, resident trust and resident account maintenance including some billing and collections work.
Must be flexible, dedicated, extremely organized and excellent in time management. Have good interpersonal skills and be to communicate effectively with residents, families and coworkers.
Immediate full-time opportunity in our downtown Buffalo office for a polished Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to assist in many areas of the Firm.
Daily responsibilities include reception and phone coverage, mailroom tasks including preparing mail, sorting, distributing, logging, etc., scanning, report and correspondence preparation using Word, Excel and Powerpoint and other administrative support tasks as needed.
Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in a busy office with top-notch Microsoft Office skills, excellent keyboard skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple simultaneous responsibilities with sensitivity to deadlines.
Must be professional in appearance and attitude; some overtime required during peak busy seasons. Self-starting team player with a positive attitude a must!
Paid vacation and holidays, full benefit package includes 401(k) with Firm match.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements in confidence using the ...
United Methodist Women is seeking a dynamic Corporate Secretary who will be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team, nominated by the General Secretary/CEO for election by the Board of Directors. The successful and highly detail-oriented candidate will serve under general direction from the General Secretary/CEO and support the Treasurer regarding execution of legal matters as needed. The Corporate Secretary is responsible for the execution of board meetings and acts as a recording secretary to the Board of Directors, UMW Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for performing a wide variety of responsible, confidential and complex duties as outlined in the organization’s Bylaws and related to the Office of the General Secretary.
United Methodist Women - National Organization is the policy-making body that manages and oversees the programs and projects of United Methodist Women (UMW). We accomplish this by equipping women and girls around the world to be ...
The Town of North Hempstead is looking for an experienced staff person to contribute in the Supervisor’s Office. The Supervisor’s office at the Town of North Hempstead works together with other Departments to assure the prosperity of the Town of North Hempstead. The individual should be highly intelligent, motivated, energetic, and dedicated. They should be able to follow direction, practice discretion, and have an understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically outlook).
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Executive/Administrative support role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Be Resilient and resourceful - must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Be Personable, articulate and professional in presentation
• Superior ...
Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems. We can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
\*Assisting as needed with various office needs and projects. This Company Describes Its Culture as: Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President (EVP), the Executive Assistant will work in collaboration with the Special Assistant to provide administrative support…
E) Ability to Troubleshoot Data Discrepancies. Data needs to be checked against a parts list to retrieve eligible parts data only and at their current value.
0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant. Provides support toward conducting studies, collecting data and identifying trends. A security clearance is required.
EMSL Analytical, Inc., one of the largest environmental testing laboratories in the United States, is seeking a Full Time Sample Receiving Login Data Entry…
Perform data entry from field forms into environmental database and/or Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Must be able to create queries of analytical data, and…
One of our clients is looking for an Executive Assistant*. Weekly entry of time sheets in Sage. This f/t opportunity is based in midtown Manhattan reporting…
Data Entry & Interpretive data skills preferred. We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents.
Develops, maintains, or implements procedures for data entry, data cleaning, documentation and other administrative tasks. May train other data entry employees.