This is a Civil Service, administrative position which involves working in a variety of functional areas within Rockland BOCES such as budget, financial record-keeping, personnel record-keeping, etc.
• Work is performed under general supervision, and requires the frequent use of independent judgement.
• This position requires a full range of skill in the operation of automated systems in compiling and producing correspondence.
• Does related work as required.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES:
• Performs a variety of administrative functions relating to agency costs and expenditures.
• Prepare and/or coordinate the preparation of statistical, analytical and required narrative and financial reports.
• Responds to telephone and written inquiries on behalf of Assistant Superintendent
• Handles additional projects as assigned.
FULL PERFORMANCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
• Working knowledge fiscal and budgetary practices in a school ...
This position is responsible for the independent performance of varied clerical duties requiring a moderate degree of decision making. The use of a personal computer for word processing and database entry is an integral part of this position. The work is performed in accordance with well-defined objectives, policies and procedures, but detailed instructions are given for new or difficult assignments. The work is typically submitted in its final form and is subject to general review by superiors. The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of a higher-level staff member. Does related work as required.
Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma, plus EITHER:
(A) Two (2) years paid full-time or its part-time or volunteer* equivalent office clerical or secretarial experience; OR,
(B) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with an Associate's degree ...
The Finance Clerk is responsible for various administrative tasks. Responsibilities include keeping financial records, preparing bills for entry into accounting software and delivering high-quality customer service to Center for Youth employees.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
• Manage monthly inventory balances (gift cards, bus passes etc.).
• Monthly petty cash reconciliation
• Assist with matching and researching invoices
• Assist with gathering back-up documentation for billing and submissions
• Assist in the preparation of monthly grant invoicing, gathering back-up support for billing and voucher submissions
• Maintain master files and electronic filing systems
• Create and work within financial spreadsheets to track expenses such as mileage, and inventory, etc..
• Assist with compliance requirements
• Verify financial and other data and report status of accounts and discrepancies
• Communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues
Log checks into daily log book and prepare deposit slips
• Prepare T&A checks for processing
• Enter payroll data (including substitute employees data) into database; review payroll requisitions for accuracy
• Enter accounts receivables data
• Maintain private school textbook database and inventory
• Assist with purchasing function
• Greet guests/employees and enter information into the Raptor security system. Answer phones, assist callers and/or direct individuals appropriately.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Candidate must qualify through the Westchester County Civil Service Commission and/or pass the appropriate Civil Service examination. Consideration for transfer will be given to candidates holding the title of Account Clerk in permanent status in Westchester County, NY.
Application Deadline:February 15, 2019
This is an administrative position, located at Monroe Community Hospital, responsible for assisting the Hospital Finance Administrator manage the financial operations for the facility. Duties involve ensuring the efficient operations of the Hospital's business office, assisting the Hospital Finance Administrator with budget preparation and control, grant funding and analysis of programs and systems. The employee acts for, and in place of, the Hospital Finance Administrator during absences. General supervision is exercised over a professional accounting staff. The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of, the Hospital Finance Administrator or other higher level staff member. Does related work as required.
Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma PLUS either:
(A) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance,...
The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Executive Director and work closely with both the Executive Director and the Director of Operations. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for all administrative operations tasks within the agency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Answer phones and field questions appropriately
• Answer the door and direct guests who come to use Cameron office resources to appropriate place
• Schedule appointments for guests
• Provide referrals when necessary
• Maintain CRM, (non-profit fundraising software) and keep donor and mailing list current
• Input checks into database and scan/make copies for Director and Bookkeeper
• Maintain an Excel spreadsheet recording monthly deposits, send to Director monthly
• Compile and record monthly program totals and report to Director
• Compile year-end tax/donation reports
• Attend speaking engagements, develop relationships with supporters
• Conduct tours
A boutique law firm of 36 attorneys is looking for a File Clerk/Office Assistant to join its team. Clerical tasks, such as handling mail, faxing, using a copy...
Front desk receptionist must know billing and dental insurance claim processing,. $18.00 to $22.00 /hour....
*OPEN TO PERMANENT CLERICAL ASSOCIATES ONLY. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's department of education or a...
Westchester County AV Rated Law Firm seeking a full-time File/ Data Entry Clerk with 2+ years file clerk experience. Legal experience preferred.*....
And other administrative duties. Front desk receptionist Needed for busy chiropractic Wellness office NYC:. Would you enjoy customer service, scheduling patient...
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. Desk Manager / Receptionist Job Description:....
We are currently looking for a receptionist for our Manhattan location. Urgentway Walk-In Medical Center is looking for a hard-working front desk receptionist...
We are an insurance coverage/defense litigation firm that is continuously expanding and looking for a full-time File Clerk to join our team at our Manhattan...
Position could lead to assistant account executive, assistant design, marketing and much more, we just need the right candidate....
Performing routine administrative tasks. Assisting customers at time of check-out....
Luxury NYC Eyebrow Studio is seeking a part time Customer Care Specialist to help manage our Greenwich Village location. We are looking for a brand ambassador...
We are seeking a skilled individual to provide secretarial, administrative and patient services support to doctors in our Optometric practice on the Upper East....
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures. Provide back-up in various Retrospective Review activity processes, such as sample selection and data entry...
3-5 years of Administrative Experience. Front Desk Medical Office Receptionist (Union Square). We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time...