The Town of North Hempstead is looking for an experienced staff person to contribute in the Supervisor’s Office. The Supervisor’s office at the Town of North Hempstead works together with other Departments to assure the prosperity of the Town of North Hempstead. The individual should be highly intelligent, motivated, energetic, and dedicated. They should be able to follow direction, practice discretion, and have an understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically outlook).
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Executive/Administrative support role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Be Resilient and resourceful - must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Be Personable, articulate and professional in presentation
• Superior ...
REPORTS TO: Principal, Middle/High School
• Reviews incoming mail, distributing routine matters to the appropriate departments and provides pertinent support material for all correspondence handled by the Principal
• Regularly briefs the Principal on the status of current topics, projects and activities
• Handles phone requests to the Principal's Office and takes action on those calls that do not require the Principal's immediate attention or approval
• Serves as communications contact between the Principal's Office and other departments on campus
• Drafts letters, memos and reports for the Principal's approval and/or signature.
• Use of PowerSchool for the following duties:
• Inputs all MS/HS student and staff class schedules
• Attendance records
• Progress reports
• Report cards
• Discipline records
• Maintains correspondence and calendar for the Principal
• Types reports and memorandums
Experience in administrative functions, including clerical and bookkeeping tasks. General administrative requirements, including office management, clerical…
Perform DNC scrubs for our call lists and phone data. Must have tech support background and be able to support sales team and administrative staff.
As an Executive Assistant you will perform diversified administrative/coordinative duties supporting business operations of executive level management.
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Dept. Data entry of performance evaluations, employee physicals and other receipts into HRIS…
The Executive Assistant is needed to support our executive team. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office…
Exclusive Events is seeking a dynamic, experienced Administrative Assistant to perform clerical support and aide in streamlining general company functions.
S is looking for someone that would like to start their career in the field of insurance. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities: Ability to type at a fast rate.
Everbrook Academy is NOW HIRING an Administrative Assistant. Enrolls children and enters data on computer. Our administrative assistants perform a variety of…
The responsibilities will include a variety of clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to; Knowledge of excel and google doc's is required.
Administrative assistant and bookkeeping experience. Perform all general office assistant duties, including but not limited to tack office inventory, order…
CUSTOM WINDOW TREATMENT COMPANY LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT/ RECEPTIONIST. TASK INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO. OFFICE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!!!!!
Data Entry and Excel Reports. Complete clerical and administrative responsibilities as needed. The part-time clerical assistant will be primarily responsible…
FDR Services Corp is looking for a part-time clerical assistant to help the Human Resources Department scan employee files.
Detailed Oriented with Data entry experience. Duties include greeting visitors and performing general office tasks, mailings, reports, and various clerical…
We are looking for an Executive Assistant. HRWorldnet is a global consulting and executive recruitment based in New York City. Must be located in New York.
2-3 yrs prior admin or reception experience. Overview of the Office Personnel: Shield’s office staff is the front line for all interactions between the…
Primary responsibilities of the Operations/Administrative Assistant include: Assist with client events, Communications initiatives and other administrative…
Five + years administrative assistant experience, managing C-level executives, and successful management of diverse projects with aggressive timelines.