The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Data Entry Operator. Assists medical, nursing, and administrative staff to meet unit, department and…
General contracting company seeks positive, experienced, organized, focused Administrator to work directly with owner. Please forward resume and salary request.
Light data entry and paperwork as needed. We are currently looking for a bright and reliable part time Receptionist / Administrative Associate.
Nassau County CPA firm is seeking a part time bookkeeper/administrative assistant for 18 hours per week. Responsibilities include client write ups and bank…
Good work ethic, clerical & administrative duties, good phone skills, computer skills - Microsoft Word & Excel a must. High school or equivalent (Required).
Job functions include but are not limited to client communications, light bookkeeping on Quickbooks online, answering the phones, keeping schedules, making…
Provide general administrative, data entry and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying for management as needed.
Write reports logging shipments and inventory levels. Maintain the stock area and replenishing work supplies when low. Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
General administrative and clerical support. Provide administrative support to sales and account management team. This can be very brief;
The unit clerk is a member of the Nursing Department who performs clerical duties and acts as a receptionist on the nursing unit.
Must possess strong bookkeeping, writing, organizational and administrative skills, a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and maintain thoroughness,…
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 5 YEARS MEDICAL PRACTICE BOOKKEEPING EXPERIENCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ABILITIES. WELL ESTABLISHED MEDICAL GROUP IS SEEKING FULL TIME/PART TIME…
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our rapidly expanding software company. This position will include customer outreach, scheduling…
File Clerk/ Legal Assistant - File - Order and Track Medical Records Requests - Answer phone - Spanish Speaking Job Type: Part-time Language: * Spanish …
Needed a few hardworking, honest,self starting, intelligent, computer savvy admin assistants. You are invited for a WALK IN INTERVIEW 11 AM TO 2:00 PM.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST FOR BUSY OB/GYN OFFICE IN HEMPSTEAD- BILANGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) PREFERRED- TYPING A MUST- WILL TRAIN -.
The administrative assistant will be a key player in the day-to-day operations of the kitchen and bath showroom. Manage general email inbox for the showroom.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is motivated and excited to work in an office environment. Tasks include mailing, scanning, answering phones, helping…
This position provides secretarial support to the Physician Assistant Program. Responsibilities include greeting students and visitors, answering phones,…