The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
Job functions include but are not limited to client communications, light bookkeeping on Quickbooks online, answering the phones, keeping schedules, making…
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Data Entry Operator. Assists medical, nursing, and administrative staff to meet unit, department and…
Busy Title Insurance Agency seeks a Full or Part Time Escrow Clerk with minimum of 3 years' experience in the Title Insurance Industry.
General contracting company seeks positive, experienced, organized, focused Administrator to work directly with owner. Please forward resume and salary request.
File Clerk/ Legal Assistant - File - Order and Track Medical Records Requests - Answer phone Job Type: Part-time Work Location: * One location Working…
Write reports logging shipments and inventory levels. Maintain the stock area and replenishing work supplies when low. Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST FOR BUSY OB/GYN OFFICE IN HEMPSTEAD- BILANGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) PREFERRED- TYPING A MUST- WILL TRAIN -.
General administrative and clerical support. Provide administrative support to sales and account management team. This can be very brief;
This position provides secretarial support to the Physician Assistant Program. Responsibilities include greeting students and visitors, answering phones,…
Needed a few hardworking, honest,self starting, intelligent, computer savvy admin assistants. You are invited for a WALK IN INTERVIEW 11 AM TO 2:00 PM.
Warehouse worker, pick/pack, receiving Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary Salary: $15.00 /hour Additional Compensation: * Store Discounts Benefits…
Must possess strong bookkeeping, writing, organizational and administrative skills, a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and maintain thoroughness,…
The administrative assistant will be a key player in the day-to-day operations of the kitchen and bath showroom. Manage general email inbox for the showroom.
Data entry, filing, customer service: Data entry in Supporter Database, ability to process reports. Provide administrative support for the CEO.
We are looking for front desk Staff for our Ophthalmology Medical Office with the main focus of excellent patient care. Interface with our outside biller.
Seeking detail oriented person to work in personal injury based law firm to perform secretarial and paralegal duties for multiple attorneys, including fielding…
Part time position to work directly with Director of Operations at office location. Computer literate, ability to work in fast-paced office, handle incoming…
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our rapidly expanding software company. This position will include customer outreach, scheduling…
File Clerk/Errand Person for Garden City Law Firm. MUST HAVE RELIABLE AUTOMOBILE *(you will be reimbursed for mileage). Changing light bulbs in office.