The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
The Town of North Hempstead is looking for an experienced staff person to contribute in the Supervisor’s Office. The Supervisor’s office at the Town of North Hempstead works together with other Departments to assure the prosperity of the Town of North Hempstead. The individual should be highly intelligent, motivated, energetic, and dedicated. They should be able to follow direction, practice discretion, and have an understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically outlook).
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Executive/Administrative support role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Be Resilient and resourceful - must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Be Personable, articulate and professional in presentation
• Superior ...
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications. Perform other duties as assigned.
Executive Assistant for the CEO/President . Ø Proven prior experience as an Executive Assistant or similar position is mandatory *.
Portfolio Management Specialist II - Melville, Long Island. In this position, you will be responsible for administration of specific portfolio activities…
Create a systematic, proactive approach to maintaining all of our locations and communicating with the facilities staff at each location on a regular basis to…
Demonstrates basic computer skills for the purposes of data entry. Works closely with office receptionists and may be called upon to answer phones during daily…
Aides in the disbursement of petty cash by recording entry; Must be adept in Microsoft Excel. Primary Aide to the Controller and liaison for any issue related…
4+ years of Executive Administrative Assistant experience. Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, scanning and copying.
We are seeking a bright, energetic, people person to work at our busy chiropractic office in Huntington Station, NY. Must also have a positive, can-do attitude.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member …
Performs a variety of administrative and clerical responsibilities. Responsible for maintaining accurate electronic databases and providing reports to…
The Administrative Services Clerk will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. Proficient with computers and online data.
1+ year data entry experience. Data Entry Associates are also responsible for verifying, entering, and maintaining all data for children's demographic…
Perform other clerical duties as needed. Transfer Data from paper formats into computer files and ERP system. 100% Company Paid Medical Benefits.
Data entry for report reconciliation. Monthly sales tax data entry and reporting. AFA Protective Systems, Inc., an established fire alarm, security,…
Seeking Candidates with Healthcare/Medical Administrative Experience.*. To provide general medical office administrative support.
Outstanding administrative and organizational skills; Minimum of 1 year Administrative Asst. Duties will include but are not limited to - answering telephones,…
Labor and employment law firm seeks experienced administrative assistant. Duties include answering telephones, scheduling appointments, maintaining the firm…