Private residential high school in Upper Nyack, NY is seeking an administrative assistant for the guidance department.
This position entails providing office and clerical support. General clerical duties include but are not limited to data entry, photocopying, filing, scanning, organizing information and using technology.
Essential functions of the job also include the ability to react to change productively and handle assigned tasks.
Applicants must be:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Have previous experience working in an office and/or school setting
• Have earned at minimum an Associate's Degree
• Possess excellent basic computer skills
• Possess strong team work and communication skills.
• Reliable and efficient
Previous experience working with Special Education students as well as holding a NYS Teaching Assistant certificate is a plus.
The Town of North Hempstead is looking for an experienced staff person to contribute in the Supervisor’s Office. The Supervisor’s office at the Town of North Hempstead works together with other Departments to assure the prosperity of the Town of North Hempstead. The individual should be highly intelligent, motivated, energetic, and dedicated. They should be able to follow direction, practice discretion, and have an understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically outlook).
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Executive/Administrative support role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Be Resilient and resourceful - must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Be Personable, articulate and professional in presentation
• Superior ...
REPORTS TO: Principal, Middle/High School
• Reviews incoming mail, distributing routine matters to the appropriate departments and provides pertinent support material for all correspondence handled by the Principal
• Regularly briefs the Principal on the status of current topics, projects and activities
• Handles phone requests to the Principal's Office and takes action on those calls that do not require the Principal's immediate attention or approval
• Serves as communications contact between the Principal's Office and other departments on campus
• Drafts letters, memos and reports for the Principal's approval and/or signature.
• Use of PowerSchool for the following duties:
• Inputs all MS/HS student and staff class schedules
• Attendance records
• Progress reports
• Report cards
• Discipline records
• Maintains correspondence and calendar for the Principal
• Types reports and memorandums
A NYC Title Company seeks Clerical Assistant / Receptionist to join the production team. Assisting in general office admin and maintenance.
A busy Executive needs to hire a highly skilled Executive Assistant. This position reports directly to the Principal to support his business and charitable…
A great executive assistant is like the operational brain for the cofounders. We’re looking for an organized, process-oriented, and conscientious Executive…
Support employee members with assigned projects & administrative tasks. Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential…
Assist with the performance of various executive, managerial, and administrative tasks, such as database maintenance, data entry and mailings.
Performs difficult and responsible administrative work in the capacity of Executive Assistant to the Agency Counsel. DCP’s six strategic objectives include:
2-3 years of experience assisting C-Level executives, including proven experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant and/or office manager.
Wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or. Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of technical and administrative experience,…
General administrative and organizational work (scheduling/calendar management, travel arrangements, phones, filing, expense reports, etc.).
HELP USA is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support services for the Executive Director of one of our shelter locations.
Provides clerical support for EDSI personnel. Render clerical assistance in the form of copying, typing, etc. Sort and distribute correspondence and daily mail.
Data entry and internet research. High level international security company is seeking a Logistics Coordinator/Administrative Assistant.
Executive Assistant Waterfront Permits to: The Executive Assistant would support the Executive Director of Waterfront Permits Unit with the day to day…
Minimum 1-3 years of administrative support and customer service experience. The AA will provide administrative support to the Graduate Business Chair/Executive…
Reporting to the Associate Director of Technology Training, the Administrative Assistant: The New York Public Library seeks an Administrative Assistant to join…
Support the Parents Council, in all areas of their activities including accounting, scheduling, event planning, and administrative support.
Prior experience as an administrative assistant experience helpful. YAI is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Community and…