The Comptrollers’ Office of the Town of North Hempstead is currently seeking a Part Time Accountant/Office Assistant.
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Preparation and posting of accurate journal entries for billings, cash receipts, payroll, interest, rentals, service charges, assets and liabilities and adjusting journal entries.
• Aid in full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
• Revenue and expense account reconciliations and analysis
• Balance Sheet account analysis
• Preparing monthly journal entries
• Analyze ad-hoc reporting for Town operations and budgets
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Assist in setting up and reviewing annual budgets
• Assist Accounting Manager with other tasks as required
• Other general office duties such as ordering supplies, process incoming and outgoing mail, updating paper work and documents, updating calendar schedule
• 4+ years ...
United Methodist Women is seeking a dynamic Corporate Secretary who will be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team, nominated by the General Secretary/CEO for election by the Board of Directors. The successful and highly detail-oriented candidate will serve under general direction from the General Secretary/CEO and support the Treasurer regarding execution of legal matters as needed. The Corporate Secretary is responsible for the execution of board meetings and acts as a recording secretary to the Board of Directors, UMW Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for performing a wide variety of responsible, confidential and complex duties as outlined in the organization’s Bylaws and related to the Office of the General Secretary.
United Methodist Women - National Organization is the policy-making body that manages and oversees the programs and projects of United Methodist Women (UMW). We accomplish this by equipping women and girls around the world to be ...
The Town of North Hempstead is looking for an experienced staff person to contribute in the Supervisor’s Office. The Supervisor’s office at the Town of North Hempstead works together with other Departments to assure the prosperity of the Town of North Hempstead. The individual should be highly intelligent, motivated, energetic, and dedicated. They should be able to follow direction, practice discretion, and have an understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically outlook).
Qualified Candidates will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Executive/Administrative support role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be extremely detail oriented
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment
• Be Resilient and resourceful - must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
• Superior organization and time management skills
• Be Personable, articulate and professional in presentation
• Superior ...
EMSL Analytical, Inc., one of the largest environmental testing laboratories in the United States, is seeking a Full Time Sample Receiving Login Data Entry…
S/he will provide basic routine data report entry into the digital medical system and gather all required data and relevant clinical information.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the General Manager and two executive-level directors.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO and Founder provides high-level administrative support for executive management, specifically the CEO.
Will also act as an Administrative Assistant on an as needed basis by performing a variety of administrative duties of a confidential nature for attorneys,…
The Data Entry Clerk/Cataloguer works between the gallery’s Research and Client Development departments, and is responsible for working with multiple data…
Data Entry Specialist/Office Assistant to support the administrative needs of our growing office. 2+ Years of data entry. Types materials neatly and accurately;
As an executive assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision…
Call/mail letters to insureds quarterly to update contact and health information. Request and follow-up on medical records from physicians and hospitals…
The City of New York’s Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings (OATH) is an independent, central administrative law court and the nation’s largest…
Minimum of 7 years of relevant administrative experience required (financial industry background preferred). Balance multiple priorities, adjust as needed, and…
This is an entry level position that for the right person will grow to so much more. Busy house calls doctor in search of a Clinical Sidekick to help with:
Our client is in need of a Mailroom Coordinator to assist in the mailroom duties. Temporary assignment going through the end of February.
TransPerfect is staffing a Data Breach/Data entry project starting ASAP. 2 months- 1 year of office experience or data entry. US-New York, NY (211 43rd).
Experience required • Must be hands on. Experience working in a collaborative environment and effectively interact with a wide range of personnel.
Flat World Partners is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant for its New York office. The role will be responsible providing administrative support to ensure…
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Motor Vehicle Clerk at our office. Candidate must be accurate and methodical in handling and processing…