Note: You are only seeing Rochester temporary administrative & clerical jobs posted within the last 30 days. Click here to see all Rochester temporary administrative & clerical jobs.
A well respected, growing service organization is looking to full-time an Accounting Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
• Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
Accountemps seeks a temporary-to-full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department.
• Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
• Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special ...
Accountemps has a great opportunity available for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk with an organization that offers an appealing company culture among highly skilled professionals. In this position, you will be required to manage all general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. You will work closely and report to the Accounting Manager. The main responsibilities will include matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Join a quickly-growing team of motivated professionals in a position that offers potential for career growth. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the Tonawanda, New York area and will be a temporary-to-full time position.
• Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance ...
Accountemps is looking to fill a position for an Accounting Clerk for a well-respected organization in the construction/contractor industry. The primary duties of the Accounting Clerk will include but not be limited to assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and general forms of data entry. This energetic work environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity. This is a temporary-to-hire employment opportunity based in the Buffalo, New York area.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
• Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers
• Assemble financial data for audits
• Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
• Assist with other accounting projects in the office
Are you an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Representative looking to expand their career in the growing Manufacturing industry? Then you may be the candidate who OfficeTeam is looking for. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in Buffalo, New York.
• Field and send written business correspondence
• Handle incoming telephone calls
• May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
• Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Strong communication skills and able to ...
OfficeTeam is looking for a qualified Medical Secretary/Receptionist for a company located in the downtown area. This position is responsible for the efficient and timely coordination of the ordered patient services for a specific department. Selected duties associated with patient care documentation are integral responsibilities, as well as communication with patients. Medical transcription experience is required to apply. Qualifications include completion of an approved program of study in medical secretarial science, or equivalent work experience.
1+ years experience as a medical secretary is needed. Medical transcription experience is a must to be considered for this position. Ability to work with many types of individuals and multitasking skills are needed for this opportunity.
Nutrablend Foods is seeking a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the. All of this is made possible by our people.
Experience with data entry and analysis in fundraising software. The Data Services Clerk reports to the Donor Services Director with specific responsibility for…
Executive Assistant for the Foundation. Executive Assistant to the Program Director. This position is a part-time temporary position (Start Date:
Report payroll using ADP system for clerical staff and billing coordinator. Review patient balances on fee tickets daily and highlight balances for…
Must have at least 1-year experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will enter and process invoices for payment. The Accounts Payable Clerk must be competent with office software including Excel and…
Clinical Medical Assistant / MA Duties: Specialty group is looking for an experienced MA or CMA / MEDICAL ASSISTANT to assist the clerical or clinical team in…
The Medical Receptionist is to insure a great patient experience. Medical Receptionist (Private Practice) - (Syracuse) Must have 6 months minimum of working…
One (1) year of work experience as a Medical Receptionist / MR is required. COMPENSATION for the Medical Receptionist / MR is $15.50 per hour ($32,250.00…
Main duties will be answering the phones, greeting clients, set up conference rooms for clients, light typing. Experience in an office setting.
JOB DESCRIPTION for the Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA. Medical Administrative Assistant / MAA WORK SCHEDULE is Monday through Friday.
Verify job and sign off on shop order. Weigh up seed (treated & untreated) and seed packages safely using appropriate method. Grade 12 or equivalent experience.
A MEDICAL ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK (Health Care Services Payment Posting Clerk) (full-time) is needed for a PRIVATE MEDICAL OFFICE in Syracuse, NY.
Minimum of six (6) months of work experience as a Data Entry Clerk is required. A Health Care Facility is seeking a full-time, temporary DATA ENTRY CLERK …