Note: You are only seeing Rochester temporary administrative & clerical jobs posted within the last 30 days. Click here to see all Rochester temporary administrative & clerical jobs.
Accountemps seeks a temporary-to-full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department.
• Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
• Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special ...
OfficeTeam is looking for a qualified Medical Secretary/Receptionist for a company located in the downtown area. This position is responsible for the efficient and timely coordination of the ordered patient services for a specific department. Selected duties associated with patient care documentation are integral responsibilities, as well as communication with patients. Medical transcription experience is required to apply. Qualifications include completion of an approved program of study in medical secretarial science, or equivalent work experience.
1+ years experience as a medical secretary is needed. Medical transcription experience is a must to be considered for this position. Ability to work with many types of individuals and multitasking skills are needed for this opportunity.
Executive Assistant for the Foundation. Executive Assistant to the Program Director. This position is a part-time temporary position (Start Date:
Must have at least 1-year experience in a clerical position, or successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college.
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Ensures proper signage of merchandise.
Act as the point of contact for customers. Assist in setting and maintaining plan-o-grams and programs. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: