Note: You are only seeing Rochester administrative & clerical jobs posted within the last 7 days. Click here to see all Rochester administrative & clerical jobs.
OfficeTeam is looking for a Part Time Paralegal/ Legal Assistant for an immediate opening in the Rochester area. As a legal assistant, you will be responsible for preparation of legal documents, answering the phones for the department, filing, faxing, preparing client files and follow up with attorneys and clients for status updates. Corporate law experience is required. Thorough knowledge of federal and state laws governing legal document preparation is imperative for success in this role. To express your interest for more information and immediate consideration, please contact OfficeTeam immediately.
The candidate for this position must have 3+ years experience working in a legal firm. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus. Attention to detail, a high level of interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and written communication are required. A Bachelor degree is preferred.
A well respected, growing organization is looking to hire a full-time Accounting Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
• Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
• Code ...
Accountemps is looking for a bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style. If you combine dynamic communication skills with a positive attitude and a detail oriented demeanor, then you may thrive in this position. Contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
• Experience with Accounts Receivable
• Experience with Accounts Payable
• Maintain and Balance General Ledger
• AA ...
Huther Doyle is seeking a full-time Receptionist to provide excellent customer service to all clients, visitors, and staff. The successful candidate will provide their willingness to support the agency Mission with integrity, and to work within a diverse population. This position is Monday – Thursday, 11:30am – 8:00pm, and Fridays 9:00am – 5:00pm.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one-year previous experience in a related position; prior experience in a healthcare facility is strongly preferred. Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Answer switchboard calls & route to correct person
• Greet all clients & visitors; sign clients in quickly
• Schedule client appointments using computerized system
• Maintain confidentiality of all clients & adhere to HIPPA regulations
• Assist clients with paperwork completion
• Provide clerical support for other departments
Jam Industries is currently looking for a Receptionist. Answer telephone and direct calls to the appropriate person. Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
Debrief executive at beginning of each day with what his priorities are, and adjusting those as needed with communication to executive.
Do you pride yourselfon your work ethic and your productivity? Are you interested in the civil legalprocess? If you answered yes, then you should read on about…
Experience developing creative and impactful executive presentations, documents, etc. with advanced level MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills.
File, phone, fax, scan, email, data entry as needed. Important Message to "Administrative Assistant". This is a software solutions company that is growing and…
This is entry-level clerical work involving responsibility for the performance of routine clerical tasks. Checks accounts, documents, reports, and/or records…
Provides cross coverage for Administrative Assistant to Chairman as needed: Serves as the Radiation Oncology Department administrative assistant, providing…
As an Executive Assistant, your superior organizational and computer skills, strong attention to detail and pleasant demeanor are essential contributors to the…
MorgensternDeVoesick PLLC is looking to hire a full-time administrativeassistant/receptionist. Basic responsibilities include answering phones,greeting clients,…
As well as handling arrangements for other members of the executive team. Thisposition screens and prioritizes mail, phone calls, drafts correspondence…
AdministrativeAssistant supports management-level staff and performs a variety of tasks.The HR Administrative Assistant*. Of at least (3) years.
We are seeking an executive assistant for the partners in our White Plains office. The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, excellent…
Administrative Assistant I Grade 106/107 Provides administrative support for up to three managers or directors, a large group of exempt professional staff or an…
Individual will assist with AccountsPayable, Accounts Receivable, and provide administrative support. Local construction industry leader has a need for a…
We are seeking 1 administrative assistant to work 8am to 5pm M-F [No Overtime]. Would prefer someone with office experience.
Tax and Investment Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant to manage all aspects of the front office operation. Answer and route incoming phone calls.