Accountemps is looking for a bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style. If you combine dynamic communication skills with a positive attitude and a detail oriented demeanor, then you may thrive in this position. Contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
• Experience with Accounts Receivable
• Experience with Accounts Payable
• Maintain and Balance General Ledger
• AA ...
In need of an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing into their new location and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will be processing full-cycle AP, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile ...
A well respected, growing service organization is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
• Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
• Code ...
Good clerical and computer skills. Provide clerical support and office organization to Special Education Supervisor.
Take impression readings for print shop copiers and supplying data to dealer(s). Must possess or meet requirements for Civil Service title of Office Account…
Accurate and timely data entry (EDC). Working with the Administrative Assistant to ensure Primary Care Physician letters are completed at the beginning and end…
This Temporary Clerical posting will remain open for one year. All permanent clerical positions at The College at Brockport are hired through Civil Service…
One year of directly related experience in a health care setting (such as medical secretary, medical receptionist, etc.). Patients who may arrive late).