Management Resources is currently seeking an Accounting/Finance consultant with Blackbaud experience to assist our client in the Buffalo, NY area that recently underwent a system conversion. This person would assist the client with ensuring proper transfer of data from their old system into Blackbaud, as well as other related tasks.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in Blackbaud. Experience within the nonprofit space, particularly with grant funding, is preferred.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to contact us today.
Steps on Broadway, the internationally-recognized dance training center located on the Upper West Side, seeks candidates for Business Manager to manage all accounting functions, manage payroll, and support human resources. Successful candidates will have three years bookkeeping experience (expertise with QuickBook a plus), be highly organized and detail-oriented and be able to work independently. The position is full-time with benefits, including health insurance.
South Country Central School District is seeking an outstanding instructional leader for the position of Assistant Superintendent for Finance & Management Services. The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to bring diverse groups to consensus and possess an accomplished background in school finance and operations management.
Responsibilities & Requisites
• Thorough knowledge of school finance and the preparation, implementation and administration of the district's budgetary process in conjunction with State guidelines and District priorities
• Oversee and supervise the Business Office staff including but not limited to payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, general accounting, and benefits management
• Oversee the Operation & Maintenance Department, Transportation Services, and the School Lunch Program
• Oversee the districts Network Systems Administrator and the technological infrastructure of the school district
• Coordinate all facets of ...
The Westbury Union Free School District is seeking a full-time Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations to administer the business and operational affairs of the district in such a way as to provide the best possible educational programs, materials and services within the financial sources available. The Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations will play a key role in school district planning and analysis of current programs, support systems, expenditures, as well as managing all bond and capital projects, including the district's expansion of the secondary schools. Candidates should possess the following: broad experience in all phases of school administration with teaching experience desirable; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels; excellent leadership skills; and knowledge of School law as it relates to the Business Office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Administering and enforcing the provisions and regulations ...
Reports to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. The ED will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plan.
Leadership & Management:
• Ensure ongoing local program excellence, program evaluation, and oversee finance & administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines & resources needed to achieve the strategic goals
• Actively engage & energize volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, & funders
• Develop, maintain, & support a strong Board; serve as ex-officio of committees; seek & build board involvement with strategic direction for ongoing operations
• Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, evaluate program so as to measure & communicate results to the board, funders, & other constituents
Fundraising & ...
Our client seeks an Analyst to join their growing team. The Analyst will assist in preparing the grant and contract budgets. Will also review all contract for corporate and government compliance. Will prepare various financial reports as directed by management.
Local not-for-profit seeks an Analyst. The Ideal candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. Must have two plus years of experience in the not for profit sector.
CGR invites applications for Chief Financial Officer. The CFO is responsible for internal control structure, maintenance of general ledger, annual budget preparation and presentation, annual audit, maintenance of banking and investment advisor relationships, investment accounting and reporting (to Board of Trustees), placement of all risk management and insurance policies and practices. The CFO also upholds solid project management processes, the maintenance of an efficient operating environment and the creation, administration and evaluation of policies and procedures related to CGR’s operations and protection of CGR’s best interests.
Additional responsibilities include administration of the three CGR retirement plans including annual financial reporting, compliance, and fee disclosures; and maintenance of accounting system database as well as database of information related to human resources/benefits administration. The CFO interacts regularly with CGR’s Board of Trustees, ...
As an Internal Auditor for Delaware North, you will organize and conduct operational, financial, compliance and process audits at corporate and subsidiary unit locations. Identify, and clearly define, audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented. Assist with special projects, investigations and ad-hoc requests. Must be able to travel to company sites worldwide which offer services from sports arenas to airports to national parks to gaming destinations, hotels and restaurants.
The majority of the work performed will be audit field work. This includes:
• Review and evaluate methods of internal control at corporate and at unit locations.
• Complete narratives, flowcharts and internal control questionnaires when necessary; obtain and evaluate internal control documentation and financial information; perform tests to evaluate controls; gather and document ...
The successful candidate will perform financial and operational analyses with the goal of improving the efficiency of corporate and subsidiary operations. Additional roles that will support management's initiatives and DNC objectives include:
· Prepare pro forma projections for new business opportunities; Collect financial information to prepare forecasts from subsidiary operating personnel and corporate support groups; Model different scenarios and options to support management's and new business initiatives.
· Prepare and update financial budgets and forecasts, for Delaware North's corporate functions, and consolidate plans into company financial statements; Prepare other supporting documents and analysis as needed.
· Examine operating metrics, costs, financial results and other pertinent data and highlight variances.
· Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports that meet the needs of operating company ...
Review bids and contract agreements and recommend changes to minimize and protect the company's liability assumed by contract. This function is particularly vital during acquisitions, divestitures and lease renewals.
• Develop, manage and direct a program concerned with identifying, analyzing and evaluating risks and exposures which could result in substantial losses to the company and take appropriate action to control and minimize the loss potential. Supervise and evaluate physical inspections of company-owned property by risk.
• Develop and monitor a system of equitable allocation of premiums, claim costs, and manage the internal claims management system related cost to subsidiary operations
Required education, experience, and skills
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• 10 years of risk management experience in a progressive capacity, including prior management of an enterprise risk program.
• Good analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability ...
Work to maintain and improve the process performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and assist with any applicable reporting and analytics to measure the efficacy and efficiency of RTR processes
• Collaborate with corporate functions across the organization to ensure any required changes to policies, procedures, and processes are implemented
• Work in partnership with data owners/stewards to align on process and data issues
• Respond to inquiry escalations and acts as a liaison between departments to support Delaware North's overall financial processes
Required Education, Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Associate's degree in business related curriculum coupled with relevant prior experience.
• 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
• Deep understanding of accounting functions and accounting processes
• Expertise in driving continuous improvement and business process management
• Strong computer skills, including MS ...
The Town of North Hempstead’s Comptroller’s Office seeks a part time intern with the following qualifications:
• Accounting and/or Finance major preferable (both MBA and MPA candidates will also be considered)
• Proficiency in Excel
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Strong Organization skills
• Ability to take direction from supervisors
• Up to 1 – 2 days per week with at least 4 hours per day required
The role will include responsibilities such as account analysis and ad hoc projects, along with some
The Town of North Hempstead is an equal opportunity employer.
Accountemps is looking for an experienced Medical Billing Specialist for a client in the Rochester, NY area. As a Medical Billing Specialist you will be responsible for working on denied claims from insurance companies as well as Medicare/Medicaid claims. This individual will also be following up on submitted claims that have had no response.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of medical billing experience coupled with proficiency with Medicare/Medicaid and third-party insurance billing. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
The Sr. Accounting Manager for Financial Reporting provides oversight and accountability of the monthly accounting close process, annual consolidated financial audits, financial statement audits conducted in accordance with IFRS or other international accounting standards and other accounting functions for Delaware North and each of its subsidiaries. The role also manages and mitigates company risks by implementing appropriate controls and processes to successfully perform the aforementioned procedures. The role manages corporate financial reporting functions including the monthly executive reporting package and annual audited financial statement issuance ensuring compliance with US GAAP and lender covenant requirements.
• Govern and manage Delaware North's chart of accounts in accordance with reporting requirements and business needs
• Functional management of Delaware North's PeopleSoft-Financials Real Estate Management (REM) as related to leasing. ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group is seeking a Medicaid Coordinator to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
• Knowledge of Skilled Nursing Facility Medicaid preferred.
• Must be organized, analytical, resourceful and self motivated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to customer service
• We are willing to train an ambitious candidate!
As a McGuire Mission Maker You Will…
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with ...
This position, located at Monroe Community Hospital, is responsible for determining the financial resources of patients/residents and the appropriate collection procedures to be used in collecting delinquent accounts. Duties also involve working with patients/residents regarding Medicaid applications and re-certification processes. The work is performed in accordance with established practices and procedures. The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of, a Patient Accounting Manager or other higher level staff member. Does related work as required.
Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma, plus EITHER:
(A) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or a closely related field; OR,
(B) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered ...
The Sr. Finance Transition Analyst serves as a senior resource to lead in the functional and technical development, deployment, and administration of financial systems for Delaware North. The position directly supports program leadership in driving and managing transformation for the finance and accounting operating model across people, process and technology throughout the enterprise. This role advises Finance Transition Analysts and supports functional process owners to understand process requirements to promote consistency / standardization. The Sr. Analyst must effectively collaborate with key stakeholders and support change in a project environment to achieve company objectives.
Select responsibilities include:
• Directly support leadership across work streams by identifying improvement opportunities and develop innovative and pragmatic solutions.
• Solicits input and prepares recommendations for key project related decisions; demonstrates organizational savvy to meet ...
You might be the full-time Staff Accountant Robert Half Finance is looking for, if you're interested in becoming a critical part of an innovative company. This position is ideal for those who driven by a challenging work environment with many components. You might be a good fit for this Staff Accountant position if you can prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation. In this role, you will perform internal reporting during the monthly close, participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. This is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity in the Tonawanda, New York area, at a company where effort is rewarded. You might thrive in this role if you are a detail-oriented and analytical thinker with a talent for creating Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
What you get to do every ...
This critical position within revenue management will provide strategic leadership by overseeing the development, implementation and support of revenue management programs across all of operations. Your performance will also be evaluated on these areas:
• Leads and supports revenue management data analytics to advance evidence-based decision making.
• Responsible for analyses and actionable insights to improve business performance as well as the analytics and data reporting capabilities across the enterprise related to revenue management activities.
• Drives the execution and adoption of revenue management reporting initiatives.
• Performs analysis to determine the impact of business model changes, identify opportunities to improve client service and/or efficiency and to understand shifts in trends.
• Supports new business due diligence and understanding impact of new business on revenue management performance.
• Demonstrates value and actions on the return of ...
Supervises and trains subordinate staff; Plans, assigns and reviews the maintaining and checking of a wide variety of financial records and reports and instructs employees in the specialized details of this work; Assists in the preparation of annual operating budgets and insures the maintenance of necessary financial controls; Responds to a variety of correspondence regarding fiscal matters of the department; Represents the School Business Executive in dealings with representatives of other local departments and State and Federal agencies on specific problems within the scope of responsibility; Develops clerical procedures to comply with regulations of the relevant state department; Participates in the formulation of fiscal and accounting aspects of agency policy; May perform difficult or unusual accounting procedures.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
2-4 years (minimum) full-time, paid experience in ...