This position is for a Financial Analyst with effective communication skills. We're looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team. Robert Half Finance is working with a thriving company to find a skilled Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will manage financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze, and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Other daily assignments will include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management. In this position, the candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. If this excites you, contact Robert Half Finance today! This Financial Analyst role, which is located in the Amherst, New York, is a full-time employment opportunity.
• Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives through the ...
The Town of North Hempstead’s Comptroller’s Office seeks a part time intern with the following qualifications:
• Accounting and/or Finance major preferable (both MBA and MPA candidates will also be considered)
• Proficiency in Excel
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Strong Organization skills
• Ability to take direction from supervisors
• Up to 1 – 2 days per week with at least 4 hours per day required
The role will include responsibilities such as account analysis and ad hoc projects, along with some
The Town of North Hempstead is an equal opportunity employer.
As the Museum enters an exciting growth phase, with a planned capital campaign and expansion, it is searching for a Director of Finance to join its team.
The Director of Finance is a senior museum position responsible for hands-on general accounting and internal and external financial reporting and analysis. Responsibilities also include tax and cash management, development of internal controls, financial policies and procedures and overseeing all insurance policies, all while controlling costs and improving processes. The Director of Finance must be able to work well with employees at all levels within the Museum, Board members, including the Board Finance Committee and the Board Treasurer and individuals outside of the organization.
Major responsibilities include:
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements for an Organization with an operating budget of approximately $5 million.
The Museum is entering an exciting phase of its growth, with a planned capital campaign and expansion. LICM is currently searching for a Director of Development to be part of a senior, visionary team.
This position is responsible for planning, directing and overall execution of all Museum fundraising efforts with the goal of maintaining and building financial resources and sustainability. These fundraising efforts include: donor cultivation and stewardship; developing a fundraising plan, while looking forward to a capital campaign; planning, orchestrating and supporting the LICM Board and President/Executive Director in their fundraising activities; and supervision of department staff who assist in carrying out LICM fundraising activities. Annual fundraising activities include individual, corporate and foundation giving, an annual gala (Cupcakes & Cocktails), fundraising appeals and grant writing and reporting.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, innovative, passionate ...
The Business Intelligence Analyst will lead conversations with clients to define business requirements, have a hands-on role in developing Tableau dashboards to satisfy requirements, and training clients on effective use of dashboards. Additionally, this position will provide support for internal Business Intelligence Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), whose role it is to engage clients proactively, and to identify and bring forward key observations derived from the aforementioned Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
• Analyze data, identify anomalies, and provide useable insight to internal and external clients.
• Address external client data requests, including: project scope, consultation, conception, production, and end-user delivery.
• Build custom data deliveries using Tableau Software.
• Stay current with data analytics/business intelligence techniques and technologies.
• Maintain positive, professional business acumen and relationships ...
This position, located at Monroe Community Hospital, is responsible for determining the financial resources of patients/residents and the appropriate collection procedures to be used in collecting delinquent accounts. Duties also involve working with patients/residents regarding Medicaid applications and re-certification processes. The work is performed in accordance with established practices and procedures. The employee reports directly to, and works under the general supervision of, a Patient Accounting Manager or other higher level staff member. Does related work as required.
Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma, plus EITHER:
(A) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting or a closely related field; OR,
(B) Graduation from a regionally accredited or New York State registered ...
This reputable Manufacturing company is seeking a Controller through Robert Half Finance who has a knack for leading with high standards, positively motivating others, and making critical decisions and have experience taking charge of an accounting and clerical department. You might be a good fit for this position if you can plan and direct all accounting operational functions, handle the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, evaluate accounting and internal control systems, and lead departmental staff. To succeed in this role, you will need to lead with integrity and reliability and have the ability to manage self and others with urgency, practicality and accountability when providing client services. This position is for a creative team player with a talent for challenging the status quo, coming up with unique ideas, negotiating and influencing. This opportunity could advance your career, along with providing you with a very ...
The Comptroller, under the direction of the VP of Finance and Administration, will ensure that FLACRA's systems and procedures are in place for the efficient maintenance of accounting and financial management systems.
• Applies principles of accounting and analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and profit and loss accounts, and prepares financial statements and other financial reports.
• The Comptroller leads finance operations to ensure timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions.
• Responsible for carrying out the company's financial plans; its internal control systems and procedures; the maintenance of its fiscal records; and the preparation of financial reports.
• B/A or B/S Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or similar studies required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience to include, supervisory, controllership or senior accountant capacity in a healthcare or non-profit setting required.
If you are an outstanding Financial Analyst, you might be right for the position Robert Half Finance is filling for a fast-growing company. This Financial Analyst position includes tasks like measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans and conducting financial modeling on a variety of financial products. In addition to advising management on the assignment of resources to best complete objectives, you will prepare reports for management. You will be a part of a dynamic team being a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. As the Financial Analyst, your main duties will include supporting world class strategic and financial planning methods, building long-range operating plans to support business imperatives and developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources every quarter are consumed at maximum effectiveness. In conjunction with your day-to-day tasks, you will assist with ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group is seeking a Medicaid Coordinator to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
• Knowledge of Skilled Nursing Facility Medicaid preferred.
• Must be organized, analytical, resourceful and self motivated
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to customer service
• We are willing to train an ambitious candidate!
As a McGuire Mission Maker You Will…
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with ...
The Middle Country Central School District is seeking a full-time Assistant Superintendent for Business to administer the business and operational affairs of the district in such a way as to provide the best possible educational programs, materials and services within the financial sources available. The Assistant Superintendent for Business will play a key role in school district planning and analysis of current programs, support systems, expenditures, as well as managing all bond and capital projects. Candidates should possess the following: strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels; excellent leadership skills; and knowledge of School law as it relates to the Business Office.
Responsibilities will include:
• Administering and enforcing the provisions and regulations of state and federal laws, the Commissioner of Education and the Board of Education; establishing procedures for maintaining all records that are required by law and policy
Are you a quick learner who can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Do you aspire to become part of a reputable company? Apply today for your next job through Robert Half Finance. In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company's goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates should excel at all levels of analysis. In addition to the solid compensation and benefits, this full-time position offers the possibility of growth.
• Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
• Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
• Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and ...
The Westbury Union Free School District is seeking an Assistant Business Administrator to assist the Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations in administering the business and operational affairs of the district in such a way as to provide the best possible educational programs, materials, and services with the financial resources available. The administrator will assist in school district planning and analysis of current programs, support systems, expenditures, as well as managing all bond and capital projects, including the district's expansion of our secondary schools. Candidates should possess the following: broad experience in all phases of school business administration; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels; excellent leadership skills; and knowledge of School law as it relates to the Business Office.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Long-range budget development and directing the process of school ...
Accountemps is looking for a bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style in the Buffalo area. This Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
Requirements for this position are:
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 1+ years of Bookkeeping experience
• Experience using accounting software
Candidates looking for work in the Service industry will be interested in Robert Half Finance's Internal Auditor role. Robert Half Finance is seeking experienced candidates with strong communication skills. This Internal Auditor role is a strong match for those who have the ability to balance multiple responsibilities. The Internal Auditor opportunity is a full-time role that is located in Rochester, New York.
• Determine top risks and integrity controls by planning and recording processes
• Perform follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
• Take on special research and projects as needed
• Produce precise audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
• Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
• Help manage a range of third-party compliance assessments and audits
• Efficiently relay project status to ...
Our growing client seeks an Medical Billing Supervisor/Revenue Cycle Supervisor. The Revenue Cycle Supervisor will manage the day to day Billing, collections and A/R for the organizations. The Supervisor will also prepare financial reports for senior management and assist with budgeting and forecasting.
City healthcare organizations seeks a Medical Billing Supervisor/Revenue Cycle Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree in Business administration or Healthcare Administration. Must have five years of related experience.
Medicaid Billing, Medical Insurance Billing, Patient Billing, HealthCare Revenue Cycle, Revenue Cycle Processes
Sales Support, Analyst or Associate (Foundations and Endowments). BlackRock serves clients in more than 60 countries, including pension funds, foundations,…
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, economics or finance. Position Title: Business Development Assistant.
A global finance company is looking for an Entry-level Intern in a Junior Data Developer/Analyst role to join their Core Data team.
JInfluential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele…