Now Hiring Nurses! Beautiful Upstate New York
Elmira Psychiatric Center
100 Washington Street, Elmira, NY 14901
Registered and Graduate Nurses Needed
Come join a team of incredibly dedicated and talented nurses and make a difference, one patient at a time. Our patient centered and recovery-based model of care for the psychiatric patient provides an opportunity to put your nursing skills and human decency to work to create betterment.
The New York State Office of Mental Health and the Elmira Psychiatric Center are seeking Full-Time Registered Nurses for its inpatient children/adolescent and adult units.
• No psychiatric experience required- New Graduate Nurses are Welcome!
• Comprehensive needs-based nurse orientation with clinical application of newly gained skills
• OMH sponsored Nurse Development Program & other education and training opportunities
• Children/Adolescent & Adult Teams
• Inpatient and community opportunities available in both children and ...
We are hiring 6 full time/part-time nurse practitioners with psychiatric certification. Dr. Tinu Addams, Catherine Grasta, NP, and their team of Licensed…
We are a non-profit mental health facility providing behavioral health services to children, adolescents and adults and/or geriatric individuals.
Fulltime Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work at busy mental health clinic in Elmira, NY. Clients will include children, adolescents, adults and/or geriatric…
One year of permanent, competitive service as a Nurse Practitioner and eligible for transfer. NYS Registered Professional Nurse License and NYS Education…