Seneca Health Care Center is currently reviewing applications for our CNA Training Program. CNAs work under the direction of a licensed nurse (RN) to provide daily nursing and personal care to residents and patients in accordance with the individual's plan of care. This position is responsible for tending to the physical and emotional needs of residents, while ensuring they are comfortable, safe and maintaining good hygiene and personal cleanliness.
All individuals hired for the CNA training program are employees of the company and will work at the facility after training is completed and the New York State exam is passed.
Training Program Schedule:
17 Days: 11 Classroom, 8am-4pm; Six Clinical Days – Four days, 7am-3pm; Two days, 3pm-11pm
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Registered by the New York State Nurse Aide Registry
• No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions and work well with and show respect towards fellow staff members, physicians, residents and family members
• Caring and compassionate bedside manner
• Respect for residents' privacy and rights; display of genuine concern for the elderly
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
• Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Apply online or send resume and cover letter via Fast Apply link above or mail to:
Seneca Health Care Center
Attn: Karlena Santana
2987 Seneca Street
West Seneca, NY 14224
Call 716-828-0500 ext. 327 for more information.