TARA.AI is expanding its Sales team and is looking to hire team members who are customer focused, product minded, familiar with technical tools, well-organized, and hungry to succeed. We are a team of engineers and growth hackers, backed by Y Combinator, building the solution to creating great software through workflow automation.
• Provide a delightful customer experience to inbound prospective clients.
• Use internal tools to provide clients a quote for their -custom software products.
• Create specifications for custom software products.
• Make calls to interested clients in order to understand their business needs and ascertain whether TARA is a good fit for building their project.
• Introduce qualified leads to consumer sales representatives to move deals forward.
• Become a social advocate for TARA in the local area by joining local Meetups, setting up meetings with local development bootcamps, speaking to entrepreneurs, etc.â€‹
• Produce an outbound strategy to find and qualify new leads through local networks.
• Develop and manage relationships.
• Create and manage outbound emails, cold-calls and prospecting campaigns.
• Own the entire sales cycle from prospect to close in a high velocity environment.
• Work closely with our Inbound SDR's
• Strengthen relationships with existing clients.
• Research quality leads for market expansion.
• Quota carrying inside sales experience.You are:
• Experienced in closing new business in a transactional sales cycle. At least 1-2 years of experience in technology sales.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Proven ability to sell – we're looking for proof of past quotas met.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
• High level of energy, confidence, tenacity and adaptability with a desire to learn.
• Great team player!
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)