One of our first Marketing hires is expected to have prior experience building communities by creating engaging content. In this cross-functional role, you will have exposure to all levels of the organization. You are a wordsmith, and will build new solutions to enable scale and impact conversion across all channels with your engaging content. You will manage our Marketing Systems, by writing engaging content across all channels. You have a systems mindset, love innovative, are organized, a team player, and have strong copywriting and content skills, with a proven portfolio of content and copy work.
Our copywriter will be part of the marketing team, and will work closely with engineering and sales.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• SEMrush: Working on content strategy through keywords
• Paid Advertising: Manage paid advertising campaigns including LinkedIn and Twitter Ads, Adwords. Responsible for creating the content for all display ads for these campaigns.
• Blogging: Consistent content creation for in-bound.
• Press: Working with contribution and content opportunities with press
• Webinars: Own all content for our webinars.
• SEO: Responsible for monitoring and optimizing website SEO strategy, including using Optimizely for A/B testing and a number of other keyword research projects.
• Social Media: Manage all organic social channels with other social media resources
• Experienced in content writing on the fly
• Excellent understanding of conversions through SEM and PPC
• Show past content work (blog posts, social media content, e-books and/or full content portfolio
• Willing to learn what you don't already know
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)