Squire is looking for a Sr. iOS Backend Developer to fill a key role in our organization.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Expert in Swift 4 or higher, and has utilized key features that make the language great
• Experience building a test-driven, shareable library
• Expert in Networking with a RESTful API
• Expert in all things CoreData, outside of any third-party libraries
• Expert in Concurrency in regard to Networking and CoreData
• Experience supporting a fully functional “Offline Mode”
• Expert in Speed and Resource Optimizations using methods like pre-loading and caching
• Expert in debugging Crashlytics report analysis
• Expert in Profiling Tools like Energy Log, Leaks, Network, Core Data, Time Profiler, Zombies, Allocations, etc.
• Expert in version/build release management and distribution through Automation and Custom Build scripts for many schemes and various client recipients.
• Expert writing concise and extremely well structured documented OOP code.
• A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without sacrificing structural integrity.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today! We’re currently #1 in an untapped market that we’ve only scratched the surface of. The growth potential is huge and now is an incredible time to get in!
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)