Easter Seals New York's Article 31 and Article 28 clinic is hiring! We are looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LCSW-R to join our talented and growing team in Rochester.
Easter Seals provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
• Meet Agency requirements for qualitative and quantitative contacts with clients. Includes conducting intake interviews, rendering diagnoses in accordance with DSM criteria, providing crisis intervention, providing psychotherapy in various treatment modalities, conducting telephone referrals, providing advocacy, case management and referrals.
• Meet Agency requirements for qualitative and quantitative documentation. Includes writing progress notes, treatment plans, intake assessments, correspondence regarding clients, termination summaries, progress notes and any and all other required documentation.
• Meet Agency standards for productivity service levels and revenue targets.
• Assess the needs of the whole consumer/family including their basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter.
• Participate in the support, planning and coordination of service delivery and service closure.
Ensuring that target population has access to service according to contractual requirements and Agency Mission.
• Direct Service: Maintain a caseload of clients with the expectation of delivering a minimum of 5.5 hours of direct service per day. Conduct individual, family, marital and group therapy as dictated by the clinical needs of the client and the program.
• Monitoring and coordinating psychiatrist psychopharmacology appointments.
• Participate in meeting with supervisor and other staff trainings; planning and evaluation of individual work and Agency functioning.
• Coordinate physical, medical and psychological needs for clients.
• Responsible for all administrative and clinical documentation associated with direct service clients. Maintain content and format of casework record according to regulatory guidelines.
• Complete and submit all documentation required for Agency reimbursement for services in a thorough, complete, accurate and timely fashion in order to insure both the smooth delivery of service as well as fiscal viability of the Agency.
• Contribute to the development of treatment protocols, clinical pathways and policy papers as needed.
• Provide and/or participate in trainings related to behavioral health services.
• Report all incidents as outlined in Agency policies and procedures manual in a timely and professional manner.
• Participate, as needed, in Agency response to serious incidents.
• Participate in in-service trainings and attend relevant workshops/conferences at the request of or with the permission the Clinical Supervisor and/or Clinical Manager.
• Submit scheduled vacation and time off requests to program management in a timely fashion to ensure clinical coverage of the program is not adversely impacted.
• Identify service gaps which impede Agency's ability to deliver services and function in an efficient and professional manner.
• Master's Degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling from a nationally accredited institution
Valid LCSW or LCSW-R
• Obtain NPI immediately upon employment.
• Must obtain and maintain all licensure/certifications for which employee is educationally and professionally eligible in New York State.
• Must obtain Medicare provider number when eligible.
• Experience working with persons with psychiatric disorders in inpatient and/or outpatient mental health organizations.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)