Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Greet visitors at community's front reception desk in a professional and pleasant manner
• Receive incoming calls and ensures questions and needs are directed to appropriate person
• Serve as community ambassador to visitors; answer general questions from potential residents and inquiring families and provide informational brochures and packets as requested
• Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for community, including updating resident rosters and distributing mail
Required skills and qualifications
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• One year of office experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Proficiency with computers and word processing software, and basic typing skills
• Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)