As a Health Home Care Manager, your superior coordination ability, attention to detail and follow through allows for exceptional case management for those who need it most.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Pediatric Care Management
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, Days
• QHP Preferred
• Strong analytical, computer and communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Case Coordination. Create, manage and coordinate across all continuums of the enrollee’s care plan, including medical/behavioral and social service needs and goals
• Community Outreach. Effectively perform progressive community outreach with assigned case and move to enrolled status as appropriate
• Documentation. Complete documentation within established timeframes; complete weekly reports in accordance with AOT guidelines
Rochester Regional Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)