SomaDetect is looking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for all supply chain activities regarding the SomaDetect Milk Analyzing Sensor, the SomaDetect POE Switch, and the SomaDetect Cow Identification System. The primary function of the Supply Chain Manager is to ensure on time product delivery, manage procurement requirements within working capital, and provide efficiency metrics.
• Constantly source the parts required by the Engineering and Manufacturing teams within budgetary limits while maintaining required performance specifications.
• Manage and direct the supply chain team – purchasing, planning, and all materials management responsibilities (i.e., inventory control, receiving, shipping).
• Work closely with contract manufacturers to maintain steady inbound delivery of materials to meet the high growth needs of the company.
• Work closely with the Engineering and Sales teams to monitor organizational demand requirements via analytical tools and methods, identifying any situations critical to the organization and adjusting supply plan as necessary to match demand.
• Help manage operational needs related to all SomaDetect manufacturing, including quality control.
• Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, supply chain, science, or an equivalent analytical field.
• Strong communications skills, self-motivated, self-starter, and ability to multitask.
• 3-5 years of applicable work experience in a supply chain or manufacturing role.
• Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to solve complex supply chain problems.
• Ability to make decisions, drive accountability and present information effectively.
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
SomaDetect is a milk quality and dairy data company with the mission to provide dairy farmers with the information they need to produce the highest quality milk. SomaDetect uses light scattering and deep learning to measure every critical indicator of dairy quality (e.g., fat, protein, somatic cell counts and reproductive markers) from every cow at every milking. SomaDetect is better data for farmers, better milk for consumers, and better lives for cows.
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)