Busy Accounts Receivable office seeking Patient Account Representative
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• Must be a team player, self starter, motivated, energetic, hardworking, quick learner, organized, dependable and able to multitask.
• The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and possess professional communication and customer service skills.
• Handle in/outbound calls from patients/families in a professional, helpful, and respectful manner.
• Enjoy working with numbers to answer patient questions regarding their bills or insurance, as well as gather information and problem solve to achieve account resolution.
• Proficient in computer usage with experience in Excel and Word.
• Have strong verbal and business writing skills.
• Hands-on training is provided with extensive client specific information.
Preferred: Associate or bachelor degree.
Minimum: High School diploma
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)