LegWorks is recruiting a full-time Office Administrator in Buffalo to help us efficiently serve our customers.
The Office Administrator will report directly to the CEO and will be a part of key operational processes. Primary responsibilities include providing a delightful customer experience for all customers by handling inbound customer calls, order fulfillment, monitoring invoices and accounts receivables and monitoring loaner/repair/return requests. The Office Administrator will also provide administrative support the leadership team.
Ability to work in SalesForce is essential for this role. Attention to detail and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate are essential for this role.
• Facilitate timely fulfillment of orders domestically and internationally (packing boxes, dropping off at FedEx, printing labels)
• Monitor inbound phone and email inquiries, logging pertinent customer calls into SalesForce
• Monitor invoices and conduct outbound calls on outstanding invoices, including working with our finance team on reporting
• CRM Management (SalesForce), including logging sales, communications, uploading customer lists, managing new account creation and handling weekly reports.
• Work with our technical and clinical teams and manage customer engagement on requests for repair or return units
• Work with our sales team and manage customer engagement on loaner unit requests
• Assist sales and clinical team in outbound calls to customers, including scheduling of in-service appointments and following up with customers to keep them engaged
• Manage office needs, including orders for supplies and print materials
• Assist in booking travel and conferences for the team
• Provide administrative support to the Co-Founders including calendaring, customer requests, shipping requests, reimbursements etc.
Skills & qualifications:
• Clear, concise and polite communicator (both verbal and written), with excellence in spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Great customer service skills – friendly and cheerful attitude, high energy, ability to handle inbound customer enquiries and talk to new people
• Detail-oriented with clear commitment and adherence to deadlines
• Team player – ability to work well in teams and collaborate remotely
• Self-starter who can hit the ground running
• Ability to thrive in start-up environment – adaptable and comfortable working with some ambiguity
• We have a dog-friendly office – so best if you like dogs!
• Good comfort level with SalesForce system and Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work with new software platforms (we currently use SalesForce, Slack, Xero, Mailchimp, Box, Groove)
• Fast learner, with ability to pick up new industry trends, new systems and new ideas quickly.
LegWorks is an impact-driven for-profit medical device company building a new office in Buffalo, NY. We are a start-up with an ambitious goal to enable all amputees around the world to walk with confidence on a high-functioning prosthetic device, no matter where they live, and no matter what their ability to pay. We design, manufacture and sell patented and innovative prosthetic technologies to customers and partners around the world in 30 countries. Our team is comprised of experienced engineers, strategists, entrepreneurs, prosthetics specialists and one lovable dog. We encourage each individual to take responsibility for their projects, ask you to make your own decisions, and hold you accountable for your results. The team is small and dedicated and our mission is big and ambitious – to join us you will need to be passionate about changing lives.
$30-35k depending on experience
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
We are hiring now! Please include contact information for 2 professional references and submit a short cover letter. Applications received on a rolling basis, interviews to start July 9th, 2018. Regretfully, we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we feel you are a good fit for the position, we will contact you to schedule an interview.