The Program Director’s primary responsibility is for the oversight of and implementation of the Community Habilitation Program. The Program Director will also provide support and guidance to the Employment Services Coordinator to ensure efficient and effective program operation. The Program Director is responsible to meet with individuals/families/MSC, and to work with the Habilitation Coordinators regarding the development of a habilitation plan, documentation of services and ensure proper billing of all program services provided by all staff. The Program Manager is responsible for all personnel functions such as hiring, training, development and scheduling of staff, as well as completing all required agency and state reports. The Program Director is responsible for following all policies, procedures and regulations.
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree, with a bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• At least three years of experience with OPWDD. Supervisory experience preferred.
• A valid driver’s license with driving record that meets insurability guidelines to operate agency owned vehicles.
Program Director 37.5 hours
Status: Full Time; Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am-4pm
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
• complete online application http://www.pathwaysforyou.org/jobform_outside.php (Please be thorough)
• forward your resume/letter of interest using the link above