Why Join the PostProcess Team
If you’re looking to join the hottest tech company in the fast growing 3D printing market, this is the role for you. As a Development Engineer- Software with PostProcess Technologies, Inc. you will be assisting in the development of our software and license platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code. Package and support deployment of releases.
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Provide technical leadership to junior software developers through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
• Increase functionality for Agitation Algorithms (AGA) predictability with real time monitoring and modeling
• Further define, research and implement machine learning algorithms including Rate of Removal (ROR)
• Develop high-quality state-of-the-art algorithms
• Agile/Scrum mindset in the software domain
Skills and Qualifications
• Understand emerging web and mobile development models
• Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
• High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
• Demonstrated understanding of Object Oriented programming principles
• Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
• Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
• Solid knowledge of MVVM and/or MVC design patterns
• Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to meet program requirements
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives
• Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
• Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycle
• Experience with Microsoft development tools and services (Visual Studio and Azure DevOps is highly desired)
• Enhanced statistical and data analytics along with strong knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms is highly desired but not necessary
• Basic knowledge of Math (linear algebra, analytic geometry)
• Familiarity with IEC 61131-3 PLC programming languages is a plus
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with .NET C#, and WPF or WinForms is highly desired
• Expert level knowledge of .NET and SQL Server, IIS, web development required
• Windows development experience in the Visual Studio IDE is helpful
• Knowledge of database concepts, Web server maintenance, error log analysis, and code performance analysis
• Experience in an early stage, high growth company is beneficial
• Knowledge of Additive Manufacturing is helpful
• Strong Work Ethic
• Optimistic Problem Solver
• Team Player – willing to roll-up the sleeves and be a utility infielder as required
• Accountable & Dependable – consistently “Does What They Say They’re Going To Do”
• Resourceful – consistently gets the important things done with limited direction
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Trustworthy & Honest
• High Sense of Urgency
• Well Organized
• Quick Learner
• Good Sense of Humor – work hard, play hard approach
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)