Seneca Health Care Facility, located in West Seneca, NY, is currently seeking a Housekeeper. Seneca is a five-star rated health care and rehabilitation facility serving patients throughout Western New York. We are always looking for positive, dependable, caring individuals who will enhance out commitment to being the first and best choice in health care!
Why Join the Seneca Team?
• We’re staffed above state and national averages.
• You’ll make a difference in someone’s life every day! Seneca is a leader in providing quality nursing care and rehabilitative services to those in our communities.
• You’ll be a part of an experienced team guided by health care professionals who are trend-setters in the industry.
• We foster a team-oriented environment with advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits.
• You’ll be a part of a facility that’s lauded for outstanding care. Seneca is rated 5 stars out of 5 by the federal government and is among an elite list of facilities state-wide to be recognized in the top tier for quality.
Housekeeping aides support the health and well-being of residents by providing laundry services, and maintaining the cleanliness of all McGuire Group skilled nursing facility areas, such as resident bedrooms and visiting areas. This position is responsible for tending to facility linens and personal clothing of residents in several ways, including collecting, laundering, folding and returning of fresh linens and clothing to the designated locations.
Shifts: 7 am – 3 pm & 3 pm – 11 pm
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• High degree of personal hygiene required
• Position-related experience preferred
• Ability to read and understand work assignments, as well as report verbally and provide written documentation as necessary
• Respect for residents’ privacy and rights; display of genuine concern and empathy for the elderly
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
• Qualities of responsibility, diplomacy and ability to work well with fellow staff members