The McGuire Group is seeking Housekeeping Aides to become members of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team.
Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• High degree of personal hygiene required
• Position-related experience preferred
• Ability to read and understand work assignments, as well as report verbally and provide written documentation as necessary
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
As a Mission Maker You Will….
Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state
Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team