The Administrator for Instructional Support Services will be responsible for working with districts as part of the Managed Technology Service.
• Facilitate priority setting and decision making for meaningful and effective uses of technology in support of the district's strategic goals
• Develop/Update a shared vision with long-term, big picture perspectives on district goals to plan for meaningful and effective uses of technology as a member of the Superintendent's cabinet (e.g., district senior management)
• Establish and lead advisory committees that inform and support meaningful and effective uses of technology
• Plan and coordinate ongoing, purposeful professional learning for all staff using technology
• Manage the establishment and maintenance of systems and tools for gathering, mining, integrating and reporting data in usable and meaningful ways to produce an information culture .in which data management is critical to strategic planning
• Manage the procurement and assessment procedures for instructional technology that will support the district's strategic goals, including:
• Identify IT cost optimization opportunities
• Collaborate with business department and Managed Instructional Technology coordinators to develop work processes
• Establish an assessment process or framework to measure technology initiatives and impact on the learning environment
• Manage the creation, implementation and enforcement of policies and educational programs relating to technology use throughout the district
• Ensure implementation of all tasks related to technical, infrastructure, standards and integration of technology into every facet of district operations
The Administrator for Instructional Support Services will also provide regional leadership, guidance and support for data analysis and instructional technology integration.
• NYS teacher certification in SDL or equivalent
• Five years successful classroom teaching experience
• Demonstration of quality integration of technology in classroom practices.
Broome-Tioga BOCES does not discriminate in employment, admission, or in the education programs and activities it operates – on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, military status, sex, age, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic group, religious practice, disability or predisposing genetic characteristic in violation of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S. C. 12111 et. Seq. known as the American with Disabilities Act or section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, New York Human Rights Law, and the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act of 2001.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Please apply using the link above and submit a completed Broome –Tioga BOCES Professional Application to:
Human Resources Department
435 Glenwood Road
Binghamton, NY 13905-1699
Position Number #19-179 must be clearly marked on the application in order to ensure it is considered for the vacancy.