Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group is seeking an Activity Leader to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Minimum 17 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Physically able to transport residents in wheelchairs
• Ability to read and understand work assignments, as well as report verbally and provide written documentation as necessary
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
As a Mission Maker You Will….
• Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
• Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
• Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
• Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)