The Town of North Hempstead’s Comptroller’s Office seeks a part time intern with the following qualifications:
• Accounting and/or Finance major preferable (both MBA and MPA candidates will also be considered)
• Proficiency in Excel
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Strong Organization skills
• Ability to take direction from supervisors
• Up to 1 – 2 days per week with at least 4 hours per day required
The role will include responsibilities such as account analysis and ad hoc projects, along with some
The Town of North Hempstead is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Commissioner of HR Robert Weitzner using the link above.