Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile? The McGuire Group is seeking a Therapy Clerk/CNA to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Shift: Full-time 8 am – 4 pm with occasional weekends and holidays
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant and have successfully completed the Therapy Technician program.
• Understands, demonstrates and performs activities of daily living, functional tasks, adaptive dressing techniques and restorative nursing measures in a safe manner
• Be responsible for the safe operation or application of equipment and devices such as reachers, sock aids, dressing sticks, long handled shoe horns, splints and other adaptive devices
• Ability to document and verbally communicate regarding each patient/resident who is on the restorative nursing care program, noting any variance from the individual’s plan and/or closet care plan
• Self-motivated with flawless time and attendance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to read and understand work assignments
• Responsible for any duties related to Certified Nursing Assistant, as required by the team leader, RN Supervisor, ADON or DON (reference CNA job description)
• Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
As a Mission Maker You Will….
• Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
• Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
• Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
• Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)