Immediate need for a GENERAL ACCOUNTANT in both our Buffalo and Batavia offices.
This position will be responsible for the accurate recording of all financial transactions for Firm clients.
Ideal candidate has:
• College degree – Associates or Bachelors
• Solid Quickbooks experience – certification preferred
• Comprehensive and thorough accounting abilities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, general ledger, sales tax, small tax return preparation and write-up work
• Familiarity with reviewing financials, processing bank deposits and completing transfers
• Knowledge and comfort in reviewing financial records
• In-house payroll processing experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, organization skills, proficient computer experience including Word and Excel required
• Excellent communication and client-facing skills; professional appearance; ability to develop and maintain client relationships also required
• Minimum three to five years’ experience; previous or current employment within a CPA firm a plus but not required
• Flexible to changing duties and priorities based on client requirements
• Ability to manage multiple engagements demonstrating good time management skills
• Flexible schedules available
• Ability to travel to our local clients required
Visit our website to learn more about us and why we are a Top 100 Firm in the U.S.!
Send cover letter, resume and desired salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)