Immediate full and part-time opportunities in our Buffalo Audit Department for degreed professionals with current public accounting experience, CPAs or CPA-track. We are looking for individuals with 1 – 6 years of experience.
Freed Maxick hires the most qualified people available and gives them maximum opportunity to advance!
Join Freed Maxick and
• Be a member of A Top 100 Firm in the United States and A Top 50 Vault-Ranked Firm
• Work with amazing clients in diverse industries
• Experience promotion, prestige & advancement opportunities
• Benefit from a challenging, productive work environment
• Receive excellent compensation & benefits, and spot bonuses
• Keep your technical skills sharp through ongoing CPE; we train for soft skills too
• Enjoy great career / life balance
• Maintain manageable schedules and travel
• Be part of a unique, sociable culture
• Take advantage of flexible and alternative schedules
• Give back to the community through volunteer initiatives
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)