Note: This posting is for individuals who are already certified in NY State. If you are looking for training, please apply under the CNA Training posting.
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group’s Autumn View Health Care Facility in Hamburg is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to become members of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Registered by the New York State Nurse Aide Registry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
• Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
As a Mission Maker You Will….
• Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
• Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
• Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
• Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)