Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group’s Seneca Health Care Center in West Seneca is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to work weekends and become members of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team.
Shift: 7 am – 11 pm
Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Minimum 18 years of age
• New York State Registered Professional Nurse licensure
• Experience in long-term care facility preferred
• Able to interpret patient information and make critical decisions about necessary actions
• Ability to supervise and work well with and show respect toward other health care personnel (i.e., CNAs, LPNs, physicians, etc.), residents and their family members
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
• Physical endurance for frequent activity; ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
As a Mission Maker You Will….
• Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
• Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
• Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
• Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
• Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
• Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)