Under general supervision, assists the Guardianship team with accounting and administrative functions, and client services. Effectively supports ongoing and collaborative communication amongst all program staff, and is responsible for ensuring a trauma informed care environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing administrative and accounting assistance to the Adult Protective/Guardianship program.
- Daily mail processing
- General daily filing
- Actively maintain/purges case records- lead staff for this task
- Obtain copy of award letters, or provide landlord statements and cash flow statements as requested
- Scan documents into appropriate folders
- Monitor client’s weekly wages and reports to Social Security
- Assist with annual tax preparations
- Completion of various program and data entry projects as directed by supervisor
- Assists with preparing Medicaid/SNAP/RHA recertifications
- Delivers/obtain documents by deadline to County Clerk/DHS office (minimum weekly)
- Deliver and follow up on necessary senior leadership signatures
- Obtain death certificates and complete the statement of death within 30 days of client passing
• Reception/phone/office coverage.
- Meets and greets all visitors in a welcoming manner and directs them as needed
- Answers and triages all incoming calls in a timely and warm manner
- Check voicemail messages for staff that are in the field
• Provide services to clients within the Adult Protective/Guardianship Program
- Provides transportation where necessary
- Provides shopping where necessary
- Calls clients for monthly updates
- Documents all client related activities in the client charts
- May assist with coordinating and accompanying clients to appointments
• Provides back up support to other department programs and works cooperatively on the department team and with other agency programs.
• Participates in relevant Agency meetings and/or trainings
• Actively pursues development of professional competencies related to job role performance through reading, supervision, in-service training and attendance at conferences and workshops.
• Awareness and active support of the Agency's Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Plan. Including, but not limited to, supporting the Agency's Core Competency initiatives of being Collaborative and Community Focused, Innovative and Entrepreneurial, and Culturally Competent and Diverse
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive. Employees are required to follow appropriate supervisory direction and perform other related duties as required.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)