Due to significant growth of our Risk Advisory Services practice, Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C., we have an immediate opportunities in Buffalo and Rochester for Auditors, Consulting Services.
• Leading Internal Audit and IT Audit engagements, internal control reviews, process improvement reviews, etc.
• Leading engagements, including assessments, internal control documentation and testing of internal controls
• Assisting on a variety of other projects including fraud and forensics, staff augmentation, and other types of consulting
• Working in a multi-client environment as part of a team
• Planning and managing consulting projects ranging from small to large
• Creatively generating and developing practical recommendations for clients
• Consulting on internal control design and operating effectiveness
Requirements of the position:
• 3 to 6 years experience in a public accounting firm or an internal audit department within industry
• CIA or CPA required, other certifications a plus
• Strong knowledge of SOX internal control requirements
• Ability to work effectively on teams, helping clients improve processes
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Client satisfaction driven attitude
• Willingness and ability to travel approximately 30%
Regulatory Compliance Experience a Plus!
Excellent salary and benefit package includes health, dental, vision plans, 401(k) with Firm match.
To be considered, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements using the Apply link below.
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)