Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade & Company has more than 450 specialty and outlet shops in 47 countries around the world. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
• Lead team of two associates (plus freelancers) in production of all photo shoots for Kate Spade globally (inclusive of Kate Spade New York & Kate Spade Corporate) this includes global seasonal advertising campaigns, editorial photo shoots, and select social & digital campaigns.
• Direct responsibility for four global seasonal campaigns.
• Responsible for the hiring all photographers, talent, models, model castings, stylists, hair/make up, location scouts, studios, talent. Must negotiate all fees, terms, usage and contracts.
• Work with legal departments on all art buying and partnership contracts. Responsible for all negotiations.
• Ensure that creative quality standards are met and maintained for all projects.
• Direct responsibility for the production budget. Track project spending and ensure projects are completed within budget.
• Hire, onboard and train the sample coordinating supporting our brand fashion director
• Manage, with director, any outside creative agencies supporting our film productions.
• Bachelors degree required
• 10+ years experience in photo shoot production and/or project management
• Strong team leader and team player with demonstrated staffing, talent deployment and management skills
• Significant experience producing ad campaigns/photoshoots from concept through to finished product
• Willingness to take initiative and be self-motivated, flexible, able to juggle multiple projects and tasks successfully and be able to operate within budgetary and schedule constraints.
• Experience in a fast paced environment, with multiple and extremely varied projects, and a meeting intensive culture.
• Highly collaborative and optimistic nature
• Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills, problem-solver, team player, detail-oriented, proactive, drive to deliver results.
• Mac proficient
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)