Assistant Director of Clinical Services
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Clinical Services, the Assistant Director of Clinical Services assists in the development and monitoring of the quality systems of the outpatient treatment program of the Genesee/Orleans Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, Inc. Additionally, assists the Director of Clinical Services and other staff in the design, implementation, and evaluation of the outpatient treatment service delivery system, including regulatory guidelines, policy and procedure and other quality systems.
• Develops collaborative relationships with staff, referral sources, other substance abuse professionals and target audiences in such a way as to obtain support, cooperation and shared understanding of the common expectations, requirements and goals which enhance the delivery system for the client's receiving services.
• Develops and articulates a model of the unique problems and dynamics that the substance abusing client experiences.
• Obtains, organizes and evaluates resources necessary to provide services for the unique problems of substance abusing clients.
• Assists in the Design of program activities that are researched based in efforts to reduce the signs and symptoms of substance abuse among the client population in the treatment service delivery system.
• Contributes to the knowledge base of the agency and the profession by reflecting on and articulating practice experience in such a way as to teach and assist staff and other service providers in how to best meet the needs of the substance-abusing clients.
• Manages a small caseload and provides individual and group therapy.
Provides weekly/ongoing supervision to clinical staff.
• BA/BS degree required, QHP, with CASAC preferred.
• Minimum 5 years working for an OASAS licensed treatment program, with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
• Must be addiction free, including tobacco.
• Pre-employment background/post offer drug screening required.
This is a salaried nonexempt position. EOE
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Send resumes to GCASA, c/o Human Resources, 430 East Main Street, Batavia, NY 14020 or via email to Fast Apply link above.