Family Practitioner / Internist / Generalist needed to join another full-time practitioner for an Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital of 52 Adults & 12 Child/Adolescents in beautiful Upstate New York.
Admission physicals (~25 per month); day-to-day medical management (no IVs or central access); coordination with community consultants and hospitals; advocating for medical matters raised by our psychiatric staff.
• Great NYS Benefits begin at just 20 hours per week! (Two 10 hour days available)
• Student loan forgiveness programs available
• 13 Vacation, 5 Personal, 13 Sick & 12 Holiday paid days/year
• On-site Child Daycare. We are a teaching hospital.
Full-time and part-time opportunities available
• Board Eligible/Certified range $128,646 - $164,109
• Licensed Physician range $122,305 - $161,732
• Plus optional low-stress on-call up to $90,273 per year
From water sports to wineries, the Finger Lakes region of Upstate NY has unlimited appeal!
We offer affordable housing, high quality public & private schools: Cornell University, Ithaca College, Binghamton University & Elmira College. Regional airports. Relaxing, rural country living with short drives to NYC, Toronto, Boston, Philadelphia, and the Pocono & Adirondack Mountain areas. Abundant culture and entertainment including museums, pro sports teams, ski resorts, zoos, theaters, operas, casinos, racing (car, horse & boat) and many state parks!
The Elmira Psychiatric Center https://www.omh.ny.gov/omhweb/facilities/elpc/
Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Apply via Fast Apply link above or address information below:
Contact: Richard Lee, Director of Human Resources
Elmira Psychiatric Center
100 Washington Street, Elmira, NY 14901
Call: (607) 737-4726 or Fax: (607) 737-4722