Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
As our Sales Counselor you'll be a first point of contact with potential residents and represent our community. Under limited supervision of our Sales and Marketing Director you'll handle walk-ins and call-ins, identify leads and help us grow occupancy. We'll provide you with the training and support to develop referral sources and bring in new residents. This position can be highly rewarding from both a compensation and community service standpoint. We've recently increased payout opportunities based on growing occupancy, which rewards all commissionable sales associates in a community or selling network. Come be part of a team committed to improving the lives of seniors.
• Coordinate all external marketing, public relations and community outreach programs
• Utilize software systems to identify and contact leads, as well as develop a growing base of referral sources to achieve community occupancy goals
• Represent the community to referral sources and prospective residents, and explain the benefits of residing at our community
• Maintain working knowledge of local market trends and competitors to assist in development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Associate's degree; Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
• Two to four years sales experience in real estate or health care
• Experience with promotions, public relations or admissions preferred
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with computers, computer applications to include Microsoft Office, and typing
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)