• Respect and maintain client confidentiality and demonstrate a positive and caring attitude toward all clients and other staff;
• Obtain alcohol and other drug and medical histories and perform physical health screens on clients admitted to treatment;
• Assess (and in MSWS treat) minor and chronic health care issues and/or make referral to a higher level of care;
• Order necessary diagnostic test and prescribe appropriate medications and treatment;
• Provide individualized preventative health care management through client education; document pertinent information in the electronic medical record in a timely manner and in full compliance with applicable regulations;
• Participate in committee meetings and activities and maintain clinical proficiency through attendance at continuing medical education programs;
• Intervene in crisis of emergency situations when there is a medical event or client is of danger to themselves or others;
• Provide on-call telephone coverage for inpatient during off-hours;
• Complete medical portion of discharge plans;
• Maintain confidentially of all client information in accord with Loyola Polices and federal regulations;
• Any other duties as assigned by the medical director.
• MUST BE Licensed and certified in New York State; Buprenorphine (Suboxone) certified and at least one year full-time work experience in a primary care and/or substance abuse treatment.
• Must have basic computer skills (experience with an electronic medical record-EMR) would be preferred .
• Must be physically capable of lifting 20 pounds and able to perform task that require physical mobility.
• VETERANS encouraged to apply. EEO
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Submit resume via Fast Apply link above or mail below, to:
Trent L. Marshall, Director of Human Resources
1159 Pittsford Victor Road
Pittsford, NY 14534
(585) 245-8829 (fax)