Great opportunity for talented Executive Chefs to highlight their Culinary Talent! Full-time position available for a hands on Executive Chef!
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
• Oversee daily operations of the kitchen and ensure the highest quality food products, presentation, and portion
• Directly supervise and train kitchen personnel on all related culinary activities
• Maintain kitchen cleanliness and food preparation according to state and local health department code requirements
• Oversee proper food handling and utilization of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality, and reduce cost
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college or technical school
• Two to four years related experience
• ServeSafe Certification required
• Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates
• Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Must have a passion for food and serving the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)