Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
We're looking for a nurse (LPN or LVN) who's ready to make an impact at our senior living community. This position offers work/life balance, opportunities for advancement, and the chance to form meaningful bonds with our residents and their families.
You'll experience life affirming moments as you ensure our residents receive the best care possible. You'll assist with writing care plans, administering medication and treatments, reviewing treatment sheets for accuracy, and supervise nursing assistants. You'll help our residents look and feel their best.
Required skills and qualifications
• Current Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) within the state of practice
• Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
• One to two years of relevant nursing experience
• Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Must enjoy working with the senior population
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)