1. Review medical history of any individual admitted to outpatient addiction treatment, screening for health issues that would require referral or monitoring;
2. Record patient vital signs: pulse, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height.
3. Chart any health issues/concerns in the clinical record;
4. Triage phone calls under the direction of medical staff
5. Coordinate services with medical/psychiatric providers as indicated;
6. Call in prescriptions to Pharmacy
7. Collect specimens from patient
8. Process, test specimens obtained from patients under the direction of medical staff, following appropriate procedures and documenting results
9. Participate in clinical staffing as indicated;
10. Must abide by and comply with all aspects of Huther Doyle's Compliance Program
11. Other duties as assigned
Graduation and licensure in New York as a RN or LPN is required. A minimum of two (2) years experience in health care delivery, preferably in an outpatient setting is required. Knowledge of addiction treatment is helpful. The successful candidate must demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a multi-cultural staff delivering culturally appropriate services to a widely diverse client population. Spanish speaking and familiar with Hispanic cultures a plus. Must have a clean, valid New York State driver's license.
Send your resume via email(A cover letter can be entered next.)
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Please submit resume via Fast Apply link above.