• Coordinates, administers and/or assists in the mandated health screenings of students and/or employees;
• Administers first aide and emergency treatment to students and employees;
• Arranges for safe transportation of sick or injured students or employees to hospital, home, doctor's or dentist's office in cases of emergency;
• Orders, inventories and oversees the storage of first aide and related health supplies and equipment;
• Consults with appropriate staff and/or administrators, primary care physicians, parents or guardians concerning a variety of health factors related to non-attendance, communicable disease and other health related issues;
• Prepares and maintain health records and reports as required by state and local authorities.
Valid NYS Registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse required; Possession of a certificate in First Aid and CPR training.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)