Mount Pleasant Cottage School UFSD is seeking a School Psychologist for the 2017-2018 school year. The position is available immediately.
• Conduct Committee on Special Education (CSE) meetings including both the initial meetings and the annual reviews;
• Facilitate Individual Education Plan (IEP) process, information exchange, preparation and scheduling of IEP meetings;
• Manage a case load of Special Education students and ensure they receive all mandated services;
• Assist students with transitional preparation;
• Assist students with college and/or career readiness.
Schedule & Pay
Successful candidates will work the school calendar schedule and will be paid in accordance with the teachers' negotiated contract.
Qualified applicants must hold a NYS certification as a School Psychologist.
Using the employer's application(You will be sent to their website.)
Apply online through OLAS and attach a cover letter and resume addressed to Mrs. Millicent Lee, Director of Student Services, by December 15, 2017.