The Business Intelligence Analyst will lead conversations with clients to define business requirements, have a hands-on role in developing Tableau dashboards to satisfy requirements, and training clients on effective use of dashboards. Additionally, this position will provide support for internal Business Intelligence Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), whose role it is to engage clients proactively, and to identify and bring forward key observations derived from the aforementioned Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
• Analyze data, identify anomalies, and provide useable insight to internal and external clients.
• Address external client data requests, including: project scope, consultation, conception, production, and end-user delivery.
• Build custom data deliveries using Tableau Software.
• Stay current with data analytics/business intelligence techniques and technologies.
• Maintain positive, professional business acumen and relationships ...
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C., a top 100 Firm in the U.S., has opportunities in Buffalo and Rochester, NY at the Senior and Manager level for SALT experts.
As a Manager, your role will include:
• Managing, coordinating and overseeing State and Local Income, Sales & Use and Property tax work as part of our growing tax practice
• Oversight and heavy involvement is various state and local tax projects, including nexus studies and acquisition due diligence.
• Involvement in decision making process pertaining to the direction and growth of the state and local tax practice.
• Formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies and going to market with these opportunities
• Generating SALT opportunities within our existing client base
• Developing and managing client relationships
• Completing multiple, simultaneous engagements within deadline timeframes
• Researching and consulting on complex tax matters
• Coaching and managing staff, ...
Immediate Opportunities for Audit Managers and Supervisors with a Top 100 CPA Firm
Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C. has opportunities for Audit Managers with governmental experience
A Manager’s responsibilities involve overall planning, organization, supervision and completion of several simultaneous client engagements. They are responsible for maintaining continuing relationships with clients.
Our Managers demonstrate:
• Governmental audit technical competency as well as computer proficiency
• Business sense and ability to administer the engagement
• Leadership qualities in attitude and conduct
• Ability to contribute to the growth of the Firm
• Executive presence
• Professionalism in appearance and attitude
What Makes Freed Maxick Different?
Though we maintain relationships with external resources nationwide, we continue to maintain our independence and the ability to make decisions locally. At a time when the Big 4 firms are exiting the Western New York ...
Minimum three years’ experience in sales management supervision. Creative problem-solving skills, conflict management within different organizations …
Experience in engineering and/or enterprise software sales management. Interface with ANSYS corporate sales management on specific business issues (i.e.
Seeking a successful energetic individual experienced and trained in the use of consultative selling techniques to manage our current dealer network and…
The Regional Sale Manager in Mining, will be will be responsible for sales growth and existing client base management in the US mining sector.
The Regional Sales Manager works in partnership with the Director of Sales and Director of Project Services to meet the service needs of the customer.
Leverage your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge. 3 or more years of successful sales account management experience preferred.
The Regional Sales Manager works in partnership with the Sales Manager/General Manager to meet the service needs of the customer.
We have an opening for a Regional Sales Manager for the Central United States. Do you have a love of coffee and enjoy sales? In this role, you will:
Primary management contact for Golf distributors. Coach and mentor District Sales Managers as needed. Sales, business development, regional management and…
Outside Sales Representative- National Account Sales Manager*. The National Account Sales Manager will be responsible for maintaining and expanding our vertical…
Remote Regional Sales Manager – Western Oklahoma, South Central Kansas. Gather pertinent marketing information from territory and communicate it to management.
Assistant Sales Manager and Account Managers. Monitor performance and hold Assistant Sales Managers and Account Managers accountable to established expectations…
Inventory Associate and Supervisor development. Recruit, hire, train and manage a team of Inventory Associates and Supervisors. Ability to Make an Impact:
The Part Time Sales Manager (PTS), in partnership with the store management team, leads the overall productivity for their store. Climb up and down a ladder.
Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the attention of the Zone Manager. Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and problem…
Candidates should have at least seven years of Enterprise Software experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, or Project Management role.
Specifically the Business Development Manager position will be held accountable for the following: The Business Development Manager is responsible for the…